Fifty-Four || Coachella Bound

Lauren woke up at seven o'clock to get ready for weekend one of Coachella. She was going to be picking up Ayesha from LAX airport at around eight thirty, so she packed her things, dressed in something comfy, and headed out the door with her G-Wagon. She avoided the morning rush hour traffic and arrived at LAX shortly. She waited at the pick-up private terminal for Ayesha. She noticed some photographers, but she put on sunglasses and she was good to go. Ten minutes later, she saw Ayesha's jet land on the tarmac, and headed out her car.

"Eesh! You made it!" Lauren said, greeting Ayesha with a big smile and a warm hug.

"Laur! I'm so excited!" Ayesha said in an excited tone as she hugged Lauren back.

"Lets get on the road! We have two and a half hours to Indio, California!" Lauren said as she helped Ayesha load her bags into her car. They ignored the irrelevant questions from the photographers as they drove off.

"We are en route to Indio for Coachella!" Ayesha said as she filmed a video to post onto her snapchat story.

"Whoop whoop! Chella isn't ready for Yung Eesh and L-Dizzle!" Lauren stuck her tongue out to the camera as she continued to drive.

They made their way to Indio as they blasted music, snap chatted, and of course, made a pit stop to Chick Fil A.

Two and a half hours later, they arrived to their hotel near Coachella Valley. They arrived the same time as many other festival goers, but of course got VIP treatment from the hotel staff. Ayesha and Lauren were taken to their suite, where they would be staying at. They unpacked their things and settled into the suite. An hour later, their make up artists and stylists arrived at the suite to get them ready for the night.

Lauren got dressed in a palm leave-printed, oversized shirt, with the same print for her thigh-high boots. Her hair was styled to perfection in a high pony, and finished off the look with sparkly eye shadow and berry pink lipstick.

Ayesha's outfit was a simple, laced Gucci romper, with Saint Laurent sneakers, her hair curled to effortless beach waves, and light, nude makeup paired with a nude lip gloss