Eighty-Eight || Fresh Start

Today was the last day of the Klauren honeymoon. The two woke up the next morning ready for today's activities.

The two headed to Grace Bay to spend their last day in Turks and Caicos on the beach.

Lauren had Klay take a photo of her as she posted it to Instagram.

@

@.LaurenHill:
Last day of our honeymoon, gonna miss you Turks and Caicos 💕

The couple walked along the beach, ignoring the noise from outside.

"Man, I never wanna leave this place." Klay said, as he locked arms with Lauren.

"Me either, it's like a whole different world." Lauren sighed as she looked out into the ocean.

"I have to get back to work when we get to Oakland." Lauren sighed, already exhausted thinking about getting back to work.

"I have to get back into the gym too, with all the food I've eaten, coach wouldn't be too happy." Klay chuckled.

With that, Klay picked Lauren up, bridal style, as he ran into the waves. He turned around, and fell into the clear, blue waters, drenching him and Lauren.

They had fun in the water, ignoring the paparazzi and fans that were taking pictures and videos of them.

The rest of the day carried on, as they made their way back to the villa. Klay was in the shower as Lauren was by the pool checking her emails. She got a surprising email from her manager, saying that she got an offer to shoot for the most famous high-fashion magazine, Vogue. Lauren covered her mouth is disbelief.

"No way." She whispered. She read through the rest of the email, as she grew even more excited. She jumped from her lounge chair and ran into the villa.

"Babe babe babe guess what!" Lauren said jumping up and down.

"What's up?" Klay said, was excited to hear the news.

"I just got offered to shoot for Vogue magazine!" Lauren said, practically bouncing all the way to the roof.

"Babe! That's amazing! I'm so happy for you!" Klay said, giving Lauren the tightest hug as he kissed her on the forehead.

"Thank you! This is honestly a dream come true. Like I've been featured on Vogue before but never the cover!" Lauren said, smiling from ear to ear.

"That's amazing babe! Congrats!" Klay said, proud of his wife.

"I gotta start working out for this!" Lauren said as she continued to jump up and down.

"My babe got the cover for Vogue magazine!" Klay exclaimed as he filmed a snapchat video of Lauren.

The couple went out to dinner, and spent their night at the villa, sipping on champagne while lounging next to the pool.