Thirty-One || Media Frenzy

Klay had a full set of press conferences to do today and Lauren got off work early. Her photoshoot ended an hour earlier than usual, so she would be left all alone at Klay's house for the rest of the day until Klay was done. Ayesha was also working, filming for season two of Ayesha's Homemade.

Lauren was driven into boredom with nothing to do, so she texted another close friend of hers, Draymond.

L-dawg: Day Day, Klay has press all day and Ayesha is working, are you busy?

Day Day: So I'm the last option then?😭

L-dawg: Shut up, you know we're besties

Day Day: Fine, you at Klay's?

L-dawg: yee

Day Day: be there in thirty

Lauren got up to get ready, wearing an oversized Saint Pablo t-shirt, denim shorts, and her white yeezys, She kept on the makeup she had from her photoshoot earlier, so she wouldn't have to do anything to her face. About half an hour later, Draymond was waiting in Klay's driveway for Lauren. She jogged down the stairs and opened her front door, walking to Draymond's pearl white Lamborghini.

"Day Day!" Lauren said, opening the door to the passenger side.

"Ayeeee L-dawg!"

They were both snapchatting each other as she got into the car.

"Thanks for hanging out with me today, I was hella bored bro!" Lauren said as Draymond rolled out of the driveway.

"Anytime bestie, I gotchu." Draymond said, cranking up the radio.

"AYYYYYY!" Khalid started playing and Draymond and Lauren were singing along.

Lauren pulled out her phone once again and snapchatted the moment.

"When your bestie's got the bops" she captioned before posting it to her story.

They drove to downtown San Francisco, to go shopping at Union Square. Draymond drove up to the front of one of the stores and handed the valet workers his keys. Unfortunately, there were already paparazzi waiting outside Gucci.

"Damn, how are they so quick?!" Draymond said, shaking his head as they walked towards the group of photographers.

"It's crazy, they have no lives I swear." Lauren rolled her eyes.

They kept their heads down from the flashes as they neared the entrance to Gucci. A security guard opened the door for them as they were safely away from the photographers and in the store.

"Good afternoon, what would you guys like to drink?" One of the Gucci workers asked.

"I'll just have a water please." Lauren smiled.

"I'll have the same." Draymond replied as he made his way over to the ties.

Lauren was looking at the purses, being tempted to buy one.

"Can I see the blue one please?" Lauren asked the store associate.

Lauren examined the bag as she couldn't decide if she wanted the blue or the black bag.