Seventy-Nine || Drunk Beach Volleyball

The guys decided to leave the yacht early and head to the beach. Draymond almost fell into the ocean while trying to get off the yacht.

"Look at this drunk ass bitch." Boogie said, as he snapchatted Draymond.

The guys all made their way to the beach, making people turn their heads. Mainly everybody recognized them, and they were nice enough to stop and take pictures with fans.

"KLAY BAE LET'S BUILD A SAND CASTLE!" Draymond yelled as he came running towards Klay with a handful of wet sand.

"Draymond, no." Klay shook his head and laughed.

"I'm sure DJ will build a castle with me." Draymond pouted.

"The answer is no." Deandre laughed.

"Guys, let's play beach volleyball." Jimmy suggested as the guys split into teams.

"Ha! Look, everyone on this side has a ring, and everyone on that side doesn't!" Draymond yelled, receiving the finger from the opposing team members.

"That's funny Dray, but the teams are uneven. DeMar and JB, come over to our side." Kyrie said.

After the teams got situated, the game of drunk beach volleyball began. Of course, beach goers stood by and watched.

 Of course, beach goers stood by and watched

Boogie started the game by serving the ball. Deandre saw it fly over his head, so he turned around and tried to save it. He bumped it backwards and sent it over the net.

"GOOD HUSSLE DJ!" Draymond yelled as he clapped his hands.

They had a good rally going on, while KD tried to spike it, but jumped too early and completely missed the ball.

"GOOD THING YOU'RE GOOD AT BASKETBALL BOO!" Kyle yelled over to KD, as Kevin just shook his head playfully.

The next possession DJ spiked it, and no one from the opposite team could've saved it. Deandre started jumping up and down like a little girl after he scored a point for his team.

 Deandre started jumping up and down like a little girl after he scored a point for his team