Seventy-Four || Vegas 2.0

Klay and Lauren got ready for their night out with the team and other friends in Las Vegas.

Lauren was wearing a tan hoodie dress from Yeezy Season Three and heels from Versace. Her hair was curled and makeup was a bronze and glitter tone.

The guys dressed up in the regular NBA player outfits, such as the expensive skinny jeans and Nike branded t-shirts

They all met in the lobby, and then made their way to a five star restaurant for dinner. They all had a room reserved for them as they were seated. Everyone ordered champagne besides Lauren but she didn't feel left out. They all ordered dinner as they talked and Draymond and KD got even more drunk by the minute.

"Aight who's gonna pay?" Klay asked the group as he sipped the last bit of his champagne.

"Credit card roulette!" Draymond said, taking KDs baseball hat and putting his credit card in.

"Cards in boys." Draymond said passing the hat around.

"We're not taking any part in this." Ros laughed as she side hugged Lauren.

"Yeah no, it's been months since my last photoshoot, ya girl has no money right now." Lauren joked.

All the players got their credit cards in the hat and Draymond shuffled it around.

"Klay, you're safe." Draymond said as he pulled out Klay's credit card first.

"Damian, McCaw, y'all are good." Draymond said pulling out the two credit cards.

Draymond kept pulling out the credit cards until there were two left.

"Shit it's me and Javale left." Draymond said, regretting life decisions.

"Yo I'm actually sweating." Javale said, fidgeting in his seat.

Draymond kept his eyes shut as he pulled out the second to last card.

"SHIT!" Draymond yelled as he saw Javale's name on the card that he just pulled out.

"AYYYOOOOOOO"

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH"

"YOU JUST PLAYED YOURSELF!" KD said jumping up and down, teasing Draymond.

Draymond looked at the check and immediately face palmed.

"You bitches spent a thousand dollars on champagne!?" Draymond said looking at everyone at the table.

"BOY SHUT UP YOU HAD A WHOLE BOTTLE TO YOURSELF!" Ian Clark laughed as he teased Draymond.

Draymond shook his head as he gave the waitress his credit card along with the check.