Forty-Seven || Oops

Today was the first day of LA fashion week. Lauren got up super bright and early for rehearsals for her first runway. She was doing press first, before the walk rehearsals were about to start. She did interview after interview, answering the regular questions that she normally gets asked during interviews.

"So, let's cut to the question that everyone is dying to know, are you and Klay Thompson still dating? Or are you and Kevin Durant the newest couple?" The interviewer asked. Lauren's face turned red, not knowing how to answer.

"I mean, they're both very close friends of mine and I feel like just because I'm seen with one of his teammates, I'm automatically dating them, which is a stupid assumption to make." She answered.

She carried on with interviews, hoping not to be asked about her dating life.

Interviews came to an end as Lauren waited backstage for her to be called in line for the runway. She had her assistant take a quick picture as she posted it on Instagram. She captioned it:

"LA fashion week, are you ready?😎"

Lauren was called to her line, where she will be walking right behind her best friend, Bella Hadid

"You ready Laur?" Bella asked.

"I'm excited!" She replied. Most of the morning was spent doing interviews, having rehearsals, and getting the models' hair and makeup done. She had hear assistant take another picture, but this time for Lauren's snapchat.

After hours of sitting in a makeup chair, Lauren was ready to walk for Balmain

"Alright Hill, you're ready." Her stylists said. She made her way towards the model line. She got in line behind Bella, taking a deep breath before it was her turn to walk out onto the runway.

"You got this girlie!" Bella said, turning around, holding both hands up for Lauren to give her a high-five.

Lauren got closer to making her way out onto the runway. She looked out to the crowd, seeing Ayesha, Steph, KD, Draymond, Andre, Ian, Patrick, and her parents sit in the front row. She got instant butterflies, feeling overwhelmed by the support she got.