Thirty-Six || NBA All-Star Game and Broken Ankles

Today was the most anticipated NBA All-Star Game of all time. NBA All-Stars from the eastern and western conferences will play with and against each other to put on a show for the crowd. Klay woke up that morning with more excitement than nervousness.

"You excited for today?" Lauren asked as Joyce did her makeup.

"Pumped! It should be fun." Klay said with a smile on his face. Klay kissed Lauren goodbye as he headed out to get to the arena to get ready for the game. He walked into the West All-Stars locker room and was greeted by his teammates for the night.

"Klay! What's up?" Gordon Hayward, from the Utah Jazz came up to him, giving him a bro hug. Klay greeted the rest of his western all-star teammates, along with his Golden State Teammates. They all suited up into their all-star jerseys and laced up their shoes.

"Alright let's put on a show for the fans!" Anthony Davis said, as they ran out to the tunnel, making their way towards the court. The crowd was roaring with cheers and screams as they saw the top NBA players in the league come out onto the court. Both teams got into their layup lines on either side of the court and began warming up. Music blasting throughout the arena, giving more of a party vibe. Klay saw Lauren and Ayesha sitting courtside as they took Snapchats of their surroundings.

"ALL-STAR GAME LETS GET IT!" Lauren yelled as she recorded a snapchat of her and Ayesha before posting it to her story.

The dramatic introductions began as the west starters were introduced. In the starting line-up it was Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant, Anthony Davis, James Harden, and Kawhi Leonard. For the east, the starters were LeBron James, Kyrie Irving, DeMar DeRozan, Jimmy Butler, and Paul George.

They all rose to the stage and walked through the crowd, back onto the court, high-fiving the fans that they walked past. The crowd roared as it was time for tip-off.

Three minutes into the game, lobs were flying, dunks and three-pointers were sinking in. The crowd was in for a real show. Klay was checked in and Lauren cheered as loud as she could for her boyfriend.

"Klay bae😍👅" she captioned her snapchat video.

The first quarter flew by, the West leading the Easy by three points. A few minutes into the second quarter, was the time that everyone was anxious to see. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook were on the same team again. Everyone was waiting for a play between them to happen. Not too long later, Russell ran down the court, seeing an open KD in the corner of his eye. He threw the ball to KD, running to the rim. KD then threw a lob to Russell as he worked with the backboard to get it into the basket. The crowd was shocked to see what play just unveiled in front of their eyes. Everyone got on their feet and started cheering.

"OH MY GOSH WHAT JUST HAPPENED? DID THAT REALLY JUST HAPPEN?" Steph yelled, jumping up and down. The east then called a time-out as everyone ran to the bench. All of the all-stars from the west team gathered around Russ and KD and began cheering, pouring water all over them.

"YAY! YAY! YAY! WOOOOOO!!" Deandre Jordan was jumping up and down, along with Draymond. Russ and KD smiled as their teammates felt the tension fade away between the two former OKC teammates. The all-star game continued, with unbelievable plays from both teams. The West eventually pulled out a victory over the East. The players all congratulated each other by bro-hugging after the game.

"What a game that was!" Ayesha said as they were walking back to the VIP entrance.

"Tell me about it! That was crazy!" Lauren replied.

Shortly after, Klay came out along with the other players. Lauren came up to him, giving him a celebratory hug and kiss.

"You did great today babe." Lauren smiled at her boyfriend.