Twenty-One || That's My Girl

Today was the day that Lauren had been dreaming of since she was thirteen. All of the brutal two hour workouts two times a day finally payed off. Today will be one for the history books. Lauren Hill is finally walking in the Victoria Secret Fashion Show in Paris, France.

"Good-morning my angel." Klay rolled over and kissed Lauren's shoulder.

"It's finally happening." Lauren fluttered open her eyes as she smiled at her gorgeous boyfriend.

"If I see one guy eyeing you tonight, I'll teach him a lesson." Klay joked.

"Don't worry, I'm all yours, Thompson." Lauren pecked Klay on the lips.

A few minutes later, they got up and got ready for the show. Klay's stylists showed up as Lauren was about to leave.

"I'll see you at the show babe, have fun getting ready!" Lauren gave Klay a goodbye kiss.

All of the models had to be at the venue a couple hours early, to get their hair and makeup done, do one last rehearsal, and do interviews.

Lauren stepped outside of the hotel, getting into the car service. After a short car ride, she finally made it to the venue, being swarmed by paparazzi.

"LAUREN! GOOD LUCK WALKING IN THE SHOW TODAY!"

"CONGRATS ON BECOMING AN ANGEL!"

She smiled as all of the nice comments poured in. She walked in, meeting her makeup artists and hair stylists backstage.

"It's your day today boo boo!" Lauren's makeup artist, Joyce, said as Lauren sat in the makeup chair.

"No pressure." Lauren rubbed her sweaty palms together as she took a deep breath.

"You'll do amazing! You've been doing runways almost half of your life. This is just another show." Joyce gave Lauren some words of encouragement. Her assistant then came over to snap a quick picture for Lauren's Instagram.

"Getting ready for the VS show! Can't wait!💖" she captioned it then posted it for the world to see:

"Lauren! Hi!" One of Lauren's friends and fellow VS angel, Kendall Jenner, walked up to her and gave her a hug

"Hey Kenny! How ya feeling?" Lauren asked.

"I'm so anxious, oh my gosh, but I know we'll all do amazing!" Kendall said.

"Same! I'm so nervous, I think I might puke." Lauren laughed.

"Nerves are great! It keeps your adrenaline going. You're gonna kill it out there sis!" Kendall said.

"Thanks Kenny, you're gonna do great too!" Lauren responded as Kendall sat in the makeup chair next to her, about to get her hair and makeup done.