Eighty-Four || The Reception

Klay and Lauren had just finished their wedding ceremony as it was now time for the reception. The guests took pictures with the bride and the groom before making their way to the designated tables.

The reception area was beyond beautiful. There were lanterns everywhere, hanging on the palm trees as a source of light. The tables were decorated in white cloths, with candles and a beautiful flower centerpiece in the middle. The seats were also covered in white cloths, with tan bows. Plates were set accordingly and precisely.

 All of the guests were escorted to their specific seats at their tables

All of the guests were escorted to their specific seats at their tables. Lauren, Klay, Steph, Ayesha, Klay and Lauren's parents, and their siblings were sat in the main table, facing all of the guests. Draymond, Kevin, Normani, Gigi, Javale, Kyle, and Kyrie were also in their own table. The next table consisted of Jimmy, Andre, Hailey, Deandre, Ian, Bella, and Ava. The rest of the players, along with Klay's teammates, and their friends were seated at their own tables, sprawled across the field, overlooking the beach. They were served food and drinks as everyone chatted with the people in their table. While they were eating, Jimmy sneakily pulled out his phone and texted Draymond.

Jimmy Butthurt: Yo switch seats with me bitch

Nutcracker Dray:  No, I wanna sit next to my bae Kevin

Jimmy Butthurt: You're sitting next to Gigi, just switch with me

Nutcracker Dray: oh that's right lmao too bad bitch I was seated here and I'm gonna stay here

Jimmy Butthurt: I'm gonna whoop your ass

Nutcracker Dray: get two rings first jimboy's tacos

Jimmy Butthurt: 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Nutcracker Dray: 😘😘😘

Draymond laughed at his phone as he put it back in his pocket. He noticed Jimmy give him a dirty look, but Draymond shrugged, and sipped his champagne.