Seventy-Six || Bachelorette & Bachelor Getaway

This week was the week where Lauren and Klay were going to have their bachelorette and bachelor vacations. Ayesha planned Lauren's getaway, while Steph planned Klay's. Ayesha told Lauren to pack beachwear and summer clothes. Steph told Klay to pack the same kind of stuff as well, but also told everyone to bring their passports. Nobody knew the locations bedsides Steph and Ayesha, it would all be a surprise until they got to their destination.

Lauren and Klay got in his Maybach and drove to the airport where there were two private jets awaiting them. Lauren and Klay got there and saw that Steph was in front of one jet and Ayesha was in front of the other.

"The hottest couple is here!" Ayesha yelled as they got out of their car, unloading their luggage.

"Can we please find out where we're going?" Lauren whined to Ayesha, putting the emphasis on the please.

"Laur, that's the surprise!" Ayesha said as she helped Lauren roll her luggage.

"Hey bro, so uhhh, where we going?" Klay asked Steph, scratching his head.

"If I told you, it would ruin the surprise." Steph said as he patted Klay on the back.

"Alright, say goodbye to your hubby, because we're gonna wait in the jet for everyone else." Ayesha said as she kissed Steph goodbye, and hugged Klay.

"Have fun wherever you're going babe." Klay said to Lauren as he planted a kiss on her lips.

"You too, Thompson." Lauren smiled as she hugged Klay and Steph before they boarded opposite jets.

"Water for the pregnant woman." Ayesha smiled as she handed Lauren a Fiji bottle.

"Thanks Eesh. I seriously hate not knowing where we're going!" Lauren said, playfully rolling your eyes.

"You'll love it when we get there, I promise!" Ayesha said, sipping her mimosa.

They chatted as they waited for the other girls to come on board. Bella posed for a picture as she posted it to her Instagram.

 Bella posed for a picture as she posted it to her Instagram

"Wheels up to @.LaurenHill's bachelorette party!🎉💍" Bella captioned the picture.

Gigi arrived shortly after, being followed by Sydel. More of Lauren's friends arrived such as Hailey Baldwin, Morgan Stewart, Anastasia Karanikolaou, Ava Sambora, and Normani Kordei. The girls were finally on board and jetted off to the secret location for Lauren's bachelorette party.

"I'm actually so excited to be here! Thank you for inviting us!" Hailey smiled as she made a toast for Lauren, everyone clinking their glasses of mimosas, and Lauren with her water.

They all continued talking as the flight went on.

Meanwhile, on the boys' jet, all of Klay's teammates arrived, along with his two brothers, Seth Curry, Tony Durant, Kyrie Irving, Deandre Jordan, Jimmy Butler, Demarcus Cousins, Kyle Lowry, and DeMar DeRozan.