Twenty-Three || Espy's

It's been about two weeks since the whole gang was in Paris to watch Lauren walk in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Today was Klay's day. It was the day of the Espy's. Klay was nominated for most influential player and he was nervous.

"Good morning babe." Lauren said, walking out into the outdoor basketball court in Klay's backyard.

"Hey." Klay smiled, as he stopped shooting to hug Lauren.

"You excited for today?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah, I'm nervous though." Klay sighed.

"Hey, look, no matter what, you're a winner." Lauren said, looking Klay directly in his eyes.

"Thanks babe." Klay said as they walked back into his house.

Lauren has been traveling back and forth from Oakland to Los Angeles. She temporarily lives with Klay, and goes down to LA for work. During Klay's road games, Lauren is in LA until he comes back to Oakland. They both have a hectic schedule, but they make it work out. Lauren made sure that she didn't have work this weekend, because she wanted to be Klay's date to the Espy's, which were held in San Francisco this year.

As they were watching TV, Klay's doorbell was ringing. Lauren opened the door to see Klay and her stylists to get them red carpet ready.

"Good morning glam squad!" Lauren said as they all walked into the house.

"We got some work to do!" Kyle, Klay's stylist, said as Klay stood up to get ready.

"You already know the drill." Joyce, Lauren's makeup artist, said as she walked into Klay's walk in closet.

"So how are things girlie?" Joyce said, priming Lauren's face.

"Just absolutely perfect." Lauren smiled from ear to ear.

"That's what I like to hear." Joyce smiled as she started doing Lauren's eyeshadow.

Meanwhile in the other room....

"What's good bro, I see you're still with Lauren." Kyle said, as he fixed Klay's suit.

"Things are great man, I'm really happy." Klay smiled.

After about two and a half hours of getting ready, Lauren and Klay were all set for the red carpet.

Klay was wearing a slick suit from Versace, and shoes from Balenciaga. Lauren was wearing a Saint Laurent dress, with Chanel heels.

"The hottest couple ever!" Joyce said, as Klay and Lauren posed for a photo.

"Espy's with my MVP💖" Lauren captioned as she posted it on Instagram.

"Alright you two, have fun!" Their stylists said as they headed out the door into the car service.

"You look amazing today." Lauren said, kissing Klay's cheek as he smiled at her.

"And you look beautiful, as always."

The thirty minute drive to San Francisco went by quickly as they were dropped off at the red carpet. When the security guard opened the door, many screaming sports fans went crazy as they saw Klay.