Sixty-Eight || Issa Sweep

As the playoffs went on, the Golden State Warriors swept every team that came their way. They swept the Portland Trailblazers with ease, swept past the Utah Jazz, and tonight the Warriors were in San Antonio for the Western Conference Finals, looking to sweep the Spurs as well.

"The pre-game for the greatest fiancé in the world." Lauren smiled as she handed Klay his smoothie.

"Thanks babe. I gotta get to the arena, I'll see you in a couple hours." Klay said as he made his way to the lobby.

As Lauren waited, she had a professional designer come to her and Klay's presidential suite to try on custom made wedding dresses. The Thompsons' wedding was in about six months, and Lauren and Klay were scrambling to get things organized. They already had their location, and invitations sent out, they just need the layout and most importantly, the dress. Lauren invited the designer of Givenchy to her hotel in San Antonio, so she can try on some dresses to kill some time.

"Hi, Ms. Hill, I'm Riccardo Tisci, the designer for Givenchy! Are you ready to try on some custom made wedding dresses?" Riccardo said as he rolled the carts, that contained the dresses.

"Yes! I am so excited! Thank you so much Mr. Tisci!" Lauren said as she welcomed him into her suite.

"Please, call me Riccardo." He smiled.

As he was setting up, Ayesha came knocking on the door, since Lauren invited her to the room to help her choose the perfect wedding dress. Lauren also invited her very close model friend, Bella Hadid, since she wanted an opinion from her two close friends.

"Hey Bells! Long time no see!" Lauren smiled as she hugged Bella.

"Hey Bella!" Ayesha said as she stood up to greet Bella with a hug.

"Ayesha! So good to see you!" Bella replied.

Ayesha and Bella were served champagne and Lauren just had water. She then tried on the first wedding dress.

"Are you guys ready?" Lauren asked her friends as she was about to step out into the living room.

The first Givenchy dress was laced to perfection. The lace falling softly only Lauren's shoulders and neck, and goes down her arms. The intricate designs catch the eye. The back was open, and the dress flowed like a waterfall.

"Oh Lauren! You look so beautiful!" Ayesha said as she admired her best friend

"The dress is insane." Bella gaped.

Lauren turned around and looked at herself in the mirror.

"You look like an actual princess." Ayesha said as Lauren looked at herself in awe.