Chapter 34: Kisses

Ito na po ang last chapter! Yehey! Joke lang. Hahaha Ang epal ko talaga. AS IF! xD Here they go!

Dillenna Heera's Point of View:

Nakangiti ako habang tinitingnan ko ang mga pictures namin sa Paris. Within the week while we're there, they accompanied me to the famous museums, opera houses, libraries, parks and royal gardens. Château de Versailles is much amazing in person than that I have seen in pictures. The palace has the most beautiful green garden and landscape designs. I'd pay to get back there, pero hindi pa ngayon. Hahaha.

If you're ever going to Paris, don't miss the cruise on the Seine river which is definitely much breathtaking at night. If you're letting that cruise experience missed, you cannot completely say how memorable your stay will be. Kidding! Just don't really miss it because it's so astoundingly fascinating as you get a panoramic view of the beauty of Paris: Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Pont Alexandre III and many more.

"Demon! Demon!"I called out.

For a minute, he got in the room rushing.

"What happened? Anything wrong, angel-face?"natatarantang tanong niya.

"No. Stop getting all edgy everytime I call you."tumatawang sabi ko. "Nothing's wrong. Hahaha. I am just going to show you this picture."

I showed him the picture I referred. It was a candid shot of him, laughing genuinely at the cruise on the Seine.

"Can you erase that, please?"he requested and chuckled afterwards. "I look horrible in that picture."

"No! You look so charming here... You look calm, innocent and happy. I want to see this Damon always."I seriously muttered which made his smile to slowly fade.

"Angel, I want you to know that whenever you're around, I am always happy. I may not show it like the way you wanted me to show it but I really am. And angel-face, when it comes to your worries and everything, I just can't stay calm."tugon niyang sandaling nagpatameme sa'kin.

He sat down on the bed beside me and caressed my hair. I smiled fondly at him.

"Thank you for taking care of me."I whispered.

"My pleasure, angel."

"Wait—Mom just called earlier telling me they're on the way here. Hindi pa ba dumating?"

"They're not yet here. Let's wait for a few minutes more. O kung gusto mo, susunduin ko nalang sila."

"No. Just stay. Na-traffic lang siguro."

"Right. Anyway, angel-face, I already have asked Ax to get your diplomas and credentials in the academy. He'll also be here later."

"Wow. You're really so awesome, Demon."

"Thank you. I know."he bragged and laughed boisterously.

"Eww. Conceited."

He continued laughing at me and rolled his eyes.

"Demon!! I told you not to do that!"sita ko sa kanya.

Para siyang mataray na bakla kapag nagro-roll siya ng eyeballs niya.

"Fine. The last time I did it, you almost fell on the floor."

"So much for the reminder, Demon."

"Fine. Fine. Anyway, angel-face, I have to get back downstairs. Wait—what else do you want to have for lunch?"tanong niya nang nasa doorway na siya.