Florian and Snow

* I am a horrible person enjoy.*

I was playing with Gram today. He was a little hot tempered but still great in bed.

"Gram!" I gasped as he thrusted deep into my hole.

"Fuck! For a pack whore you sure are tight." He groand thrusting into me hard and fast.

"More!" I cried out almost reaching my climax.

He didnt listen to me at all instead doing as he pleased. It was torturing me but it still felt amazing.

As he finally lost control and began speeding up I reached my climax with a shout.

"Fuck yes. That was great. Let me know when your free next time." He panted pulling out of me.

"Agreed. I definetly will. " I thought about my plans for the next couple of days.

Bash and his mate Doc were pretty kinky. Doc got off on Bash's embarasment. I was scheduled for a threesome with them tomorrow night.

The day after that was no good either me and Harper were going to the movies.

"I'll get back to you on that." I said after a moment." I kissed him quickly before getting up and putting on my clothes.

"Why did you become the pack whore?" Gram suddenly asked.

"Hmm... well my parents decided they didn't want me after I turned out to be an omega. When this pack took me in I was naive and never really had things explained to me. It didn't matter afterwards because I had already gotten used to sex. I didn't even know what a mate was until I met Bash and Dan." I didn't mind telling people about me. Like with Harper and Darren maybe Gram would become a friend.

"Wow! That's terrible. I know I mess around with you and some others but  I am still waiting for my mate." Gram sounded like he felt bad for me.

"Yeah well after I learned about mates  I thought about it and decided after all I've done no one would want the pack whore for a mate." I shrugged.

"When's your eighteenth birthday" Gram asked.

"In a couple days." That's why Harper was taking me to the movies instead of just fucking me like usual.

"Well good luck." Gram said by way of good bye.

"Thanks." Now fully clothed I walked out of the room now thinking about my mate.

...

"Come on Snow! We are gonna be late!" Harper exclaimed a little too happily for my liking.

We were just about to step out to go to the movie. I was still in my room getting changed. As I finished up I stepped out of my room and saw Florian the Alpha of this pack. He looked at me wide eyed. I looked at him confused but then his scent hit me. He smelled orgasmic.

He ran to me and burried his nose into my neck.

"Mate." He growled smelling, nuzzling and rubbing onto me.

"Oh God! Your my mate?" I gasped starting to get really turned on by his actions.

He suddenly seemed to regain control of his wolf because he stepped away from me and shook his head.

"The pack whore is not my mate." Florian growled.

I whimpered in pain at his words but the pain was nothing compared to what came next.

"I Florian James of the silver moon pack reject Snow White also of the Silver moon pack as my mate." Florian announced.

A stab of pain shot through my chest then suddenly everything went black.