James and Cole

"I don't need to hear the rest baby, I want to kill that motherfucker!" James roared.

"Your dad already did. As soon as he saw us chained there he killed the guy no questions asked. I was so relieved. Even with Conner with me... I was so scared." Tears began to fall down my face at the memory.

After they dragged in Connor I was better but not by much. I couldn't defend myself against that man, Connor had to do it for me since I was paralyzed with fear. But the others that took interest in us were clawed at and bitten every step of the way. I wasn't going to let another man touch like that again.

"I'm almost pissed that I couldn't get my hands on him myself! No one is ever going to touch you again as long as I live!" James was now angrily pacing the floor but stopped when he saw me silently crying.

He took a deep breath and pulled me again his chest. I need him to comfort me now not be vengeful. I just wanted someone to hold me.

"We don't have to mate today. Let me just hold you while you sleep." He mummered in my ear.

I pushed myself closer to him wanting nothing more than to mate with him right now. I needed him. The emotional tension was too much. I just wanted to be loved for a while. I needed him to combat the feelings turning my stomach from remembering that day. The feeling of being dirty and used. I needed him to show me that he wanted me no matter what, that he would still love me.

"Please, please just mate me. It's the only thing that will help me now. I need to know you still want me." I begged.

"Of course I still want you! I will always want you. Never doubt that. If mateing you is what it takes to show you then we will mate." He lifted me off the couch still cradled into his chest.

He walked towards the bed room and laid me down on the plush mattress. I looked up at my beautifull strong mate. He really did want me. He started slow and hesitant, unsure of how I would react to his touch. I made a point to lean into every touch spurring him on further. He leaned down planting  a soft kiss to my lips then checked to make sure it was alright, I nodded for him to continue.

He slid a hand over my clothed chest as he continues to deepen the kiss. My body arched up as his hand skimmed my nipple. He paused there for a moment playing with it over my clothes. I moaned into his mouth running my hands over his back and shoulders.  I couldn't get enough of him. I tugged on his shirt to get it off. He stood up long enough to pull it over his head and throw it to the side. I looked up at him admiring his pecks and abs. I wanted to run my hand over every mussle.

"You are so beautiful Cole. Before we continue I just want you to know, I will always worship the ground you walk on. Nothing can change that." He leaned over me capturing my lippes in another heated kiss.

He seemed hesitant to get me undressed so I helped him out throwing in my shirt to the side. I wanted him to know that everything he did to me was more than ok. He sucked in a breath at the sight of my bare chest. After a moment he tilted his head to plant kissed on my bare skin. I couldn't stop the noises that escaped me when his lips planted themselves over my nipples.

I rocked my hips up to his, needing the friction to appease my hard member. He growled low at the motion seeming to be very hard himself. I let my hand trail down to his waist band fumbling with the button and zipper until I got them undone.

"You sure about this? Once I start I won't be able to stop." He warned.

"The only thing that's going through my mind right now is 'does he really want me?' I'm sure about everything concerning you. The question is are you sure about wanting me?" I had to tell him my doubts. Honesty was important. I held my breath waiting for him to dash my hopes or send me to cloud nine.

"I love you Cole. Never doubt my feelings for you." He kissed me much harder this time to punctuate his words.

I continued slipping his pants and underwear off until his hard cock sprang free. He grunted low in his throat when I gave it a squeeze. He felt so good in my hand I couldn't wait until he was fully inside of me.

I continued torturously slow strokes until he couldn't take anymore and ripped off my pants. He slid down my body kissing until his lips met my dick making me cry out louder then before.

"James!" Geez that felt amazing. He swirled his tounge over my tip forcing a heavy flow of precum out of me.

"That feel good baby?" He spoke around my cock repeating the intense motion of his tounge over my tip.

"Yea-aah." I moaned the last syllable as he took the whole thing into his mouth.

I rocked my hips into his face almost to the point of cumming but he pulled away too quickly. I let out a small noise of protest at the loss. He just smiled down at me with a wicked grin.

He slid two fingers into his own mouth then placed them at my entrance. At first I thought he was going to start preping me but then he pulled his fingers back having had another idea. To my utter embarasment his tounge replaced his finger. I couldn't be embarrassed for long though. The feeling of his tounge at my entrance was too strong.

He tounge fucked me for who knew how long before finally sitting back and replacing his going with his fingers. He was able to push two in straight away. He made a come here motion with his fingers that had me seeing stars.

"Please! Fuck me already!" I begged wantonly.

He smiled down at me. "I won't 'fuck' you. I will only ever make love to you baby. Now ask nicely." He teased.

I didnt care what he called it I need him. "Please James, make love to me. I need you inside me."

He nodded pulling his fingers out and replacing them with his tip. He searched my face for something, I didn't know what, but he seemed reassured as he began slowly pushing into my tight hole.

He grunted and I moaned as he finally bottomed out. Staying still for a moment he let me adjust to his size waiting for me to give the go-ahead. In this case it was me involuntarily pushing down on his cock. He slowly pulled out and gently pushed back in once more. His face was skrewed up in concentration trying hard not to move to quickly for my sake.

I on the other hand just wanted him to ram into me. The feeling of having sex with James was nothing like when that man took my innocence. This whole experience wiped that one clear from my mind. This was my real first time. With my mate who loved me.

I wiggled my hips a bit. "Faster!"

He didn't hesitate to oblige taking me more quickly with his next thrust. I enjoyed every moment of him slamming into me as we both drew nearer to our climax.

"I...love... you!"I gasped out as James' final thrust tipped me over the edge forcing cum out of me and onto both our chests.

He fell on top of me exhausted from the physical activity. I felt my own eyes start to droop as well.

"Don't sleep yet baby. I need to get you cleaned up." He mumbled sounding too tiered himself.

He got up all the same and carried me to the bathroom. Out everything that happened tonight, him gently washing my cum stained chest and putting me to bed was what made me feel the most loved.

I snuggled into his side as we both lay drowsily saticfied.

"Love?" He mummered.

"Hmmm..." was all I could respond.

"I came inside of you."

My eyes snapped open in shock for a moment before sighing and giving up. I was to tiered to deal with what that could mean right now. All I wanted now was a peacefully moment sleeping with my mate.

Neither of us said anything after that both silently agreeing to deal with it in the morning.

*hope you all enjoy James and Cole's final chapter. Hope I made it worth the wait.😘"