Lance and Sarvis

I made my way to El Queso, Jason's favorite Mexican restaurant. When I stepped inside he was waiting for me and he waved me over. As I aproched he stood and gave me a firm handshake. One that exuded confidence. They say his hand shake was what made him mayor.

"What up Lance? You never want to do lunch." He asked concerned.

"I kind of need your help figuring something out." I started not sure where to begin. The whole topic was extremely embarrassing to me. I didn't ask for details about his sex life. Those he freely gave. Now I had to talk to my 'boss' about mine.

"Oh? What is it?" He leaned in as if I was going to tell him a juicy secret. I guess I kind of was.

"I found my mate." I smiled at the thought of Sarvis.

"Oooh! That's great. After all these years you finally got laid!" He instantly brightened at the news.

"Wrong."

"Wrong?"

"My mate... is a guy." I confessed.

"Wow didn't peg you for the gay type." He mumbled. "Oh well, sex is sex. I'm assuming you aren't the bottom?"

"I'm not gay, but like I've told you before we wearwolves instantly love our mates from the moment we meet. I can't help but love him." I explained slumping in my chair. I was saddened by just being away from him right now.

"So what's the problem big guy? Go for it." He stated as if it were that easy.

"The problem is I don't know how to." I finally dropped the bomb and hoped he wouldn't die laughing at me.

To my surprise he didn't laugh and took the matter very seriously.

"Listen here Lance, I am all for helping a friend get some. If that means teaching you about gay sex I'll do it." How he said that with a straight face I will never know.

"Ok, so do you know how it's done?" I leaned in ecstatic that he was going to help.

"No clue, but I have a friend. If you don't mind waiting he can be here in an hour." He promised.

It was only three o'clock I could wait an hour. "Ok, call him."

As we waited we ordered food. Half way through the meal I heard a girly squeal accompanied by an obnoxious voice.

"Oh my gawd Jason! You never call!" He screeched. When he saw me he suddenly snapped his mouth shut. Lowering his voice he spoke to me. "Well hello sexy. You didn't tell me about him JJ."

"Calm down Niel he has a boyfriend." Jason chastised.

"All the hot ones usually do. So what am I here for? You don't promise a free meal for just anything." Niel asked sounding annoyed.

"Lance here needs a lesson ." Jason informed the flamboyant middle aged man.

"Oooh kinky." He winked at me and then ubruptly 'awwww'ed when I blushed.

"Not that kind of lesson you little freak. He doesn't know how to fuck his boyfriend." Jason clarified. Danm him and his vulgar mouth.

I blanched at his wording. "Can you not talk about the love of my existence like that?"

"Oh my gawd! This guy is so adorable! 'The love of my existence', how freaken cute! Your boyfriend is the luckiest guy in the world right now. You haven't even had sex yet and here you are talking about love." Niel sighed dreamily.

"Yeah, yeah, that's all sweet. Now tell him what he needs to know. He needs to get back to his boy toy by six." Jason said trying to hurry things along and keep Niel on track.