Sebastian and Ben

Ben's POV

I laid in our bed. I felt nothing but pain coursing through my body. I didn't know how long I was out for. I remembered the caning and the painful sex that came after. I hated it all so much. My stomach turned at the memory. I quickly threw my head over the side of the mattress to expel the contents of my rolling belly. My mate seemed to know it was coming because my puke fell right into a bucket that had been placed on the side of the bed.

As I laid there dry heaving Sebastian stepped out of the bathroom running a towel through his damp hair. When he saw me he quickly rushed  over wiping my sweat drenched hair out of my face.

"You ok love?" He asked worriedly.

I nodded and laid back on to the bed.

"Let's get you bathed and the bed changed, then you can go back to sleep ok?" It wasn't  really a question so I struggled to my feet feeling every single kind of pain. Burning, soreness, achyness, something was definetly torn somewhere. I couldn't stand for long. Sebastian quickly scooped me up as I fell.

As he caried me to the bathroom my stupid self decided to voice the thought that was burning a whole in my head.

"You promised not the c-cane..." I stammered over the word.

"I know baby but I never expected to be that angry with you." He admonished.

He was making it my fault that I was beat and raped. "Sorry."

"For what love?" He wanted me to explain why I was in the wrong. For me to say it out loud and make it true.

"For letting that other alpha touch me and for speaking out of turn just now." I said knowing that's what he wants to hear.

He smiled proudly at me and kissed the top of my nose. "Good boy. Do you want me to shower you or give you a bath?"

I pointed to the bath but didn't let him put me down. He sighed but sat in the water with me between his legs letting me lean against his chest. I was a sick person for wanting him close after the rape last night. I didn't dwell on that though as I relaxed further into his chest almost falling asleep. I vaguely felt him wash me but I think my mind didn't want to feel the pain as he touched all my sore spots. I did let out a low hiss when his hand ran over some of the worse caning marks.

He turned me around to face him. He traced over each of the ten marks that mared my chest. Some were deep red angry gashes others just bruised lines, all of them were evenly spaced apart. They went from my shoulder down to nipples. He ran his tongue from where they start to there finish healing each one in turn, removing the pain.

"I did promise never to use the cane again and I broke that promise, even if I had good reason. In exchange for breaking my promise I won't make you bare the marks." He explained when I looked up confused.

He had never once healed the wounds he had caused. If I fell and scraped my knee he would come rushing over right away. If he smacked me so hard I cracked my skill on his desk... not so much.

...

I didn't want to heal his cane marks but I felt guilty after he tearfully asked me why I had used the cane.

He hated the cane with a passion. The first time I use it on him he changed into the most obedient boy in the world. I never had reason to even threaten him until last night.

"Fuck Ben your ass is still tight, just for me." I cried out as I continued to pound into him.

His cheek was pressed into the mattress with his head and shoulders flat on the bed, probably causing his cane marks to throb. His beautiful ass in the air on display for me. I could see him crying as I rammed into him over and over again. I didn't stop, just leaned down and licked up his tears.