Lance and Sarvis

"Why not?" He asked looking hurt.

"Not because I don't want to! We can't mate because of the pack." I clarified.

"What! Why?" I was about to respond but realization dawned on him. "They will see our marks and smell you all over me."

"And you all over me." I nodded.

"What do we do then? I don't want to live with you just out of reach." His face crumpled in pain at the thought.

I had to think of something.

"Hmm... well we could shower after we mate. Of course we can't mate in the pack house, we would have to rent a room." I planned out loud.

He tilted his head mulling over my words. "I understand why we have to hide, the pack would never accept me as your mate, but what about our marks? They would see them"

"We would have to mark each other somewhere only we would see."

He blushed at the idea.

"Where would that be exactly?"

"Let's go get that hotel room and I'll show you." I winked at him.

He smirked and nodded enthusiasticly.

We quickly left The Ice Cream Palace and headed for my car. We couldn't get to the hotel fast enough our arousal was so heavy in the air. I hurriedly rented a room and we practically ran to it. Once we got there all our rushing ceased as reality set in. How did two males have sex? I mean I've heard the basics but new nothing of the logistics.

I could see nervouseness clouding Sarvis' arousal. Since he would obviously be at the receiving end of my lack of experience I could understand why he was worried.

Sex is instinctual. Just mount him.

My wolfs suggestion didn't sound safe at all.

I think that only works with she-wolves.

Being with another man would be more complicated wouldn't it?

"Lance, I know we both know nothing about sex but of the two of us at least I am into guys. Tell me do youbat least know how it works?" Sarvis asked me finally breaking the silence.

"Yes, but I don't think that's all I need to know. If I just shove it in wouldn't it hurt?" I asked as I sat down beside him on the bed.

He flinched at the thought. "Definetly. I wouldn't be able to handle the pain."

We sat quietly for another minute thinking.

"I could do some research. I don't want to hurt you when we mate." I finally decided that today would not be the day we had sex. I needed to learn about male intercourse first.

He sighed in relief. "Thank God. I didn't want to disappoint you. Even if you decided to continue today I would have said yes, but truth be told I was terrified."

I wrapped my arms around him pulling him against my chest. "Never be afraid to talk to me. The only time you will ever dissapoint me is when you don't tell me how you really feel."

He looked guiltily up at me and nodded.

"So how are you going to conduct your research?" He asked changing the subject.

I thought about it for a moment. How could I learn about sex? I did have one person I could ask. The mayor had somewhat confided in me over the years. He claimed that since he held such a big secret of mine he could tell me things without fear of me spreading it around. Over the years he's told me about five different affairs he's had, three of which his wife found out about. He's also told me about some sketchy things he's gotten away with as mayor. I personally didn't like any of it but as he pointed out previously I could do nothing to stop him without exposing my pack.