Arlis and Max

We were in another meeting. God being Luna was borring. I couldn't tell you why Max wanted to be alpha so bad. Every day he was in meetings with pack members, other Alphas, and the occasional rouge. At least he was good at what ever it was he was doing, I on the other hand was doing a whole lot of nothing. It seemed my main purpose in these meetings was to sit next to Max and look pretty or menacing, whichever was needed at the time.

Some of the guest would address me mistaking me for the Alpha but they quickly apologized after seeing my omega nature.

The meeting we were in now wasn't much beter. Never had such an argument arisen from two Alphas with such strong will.

"Well too fucking bad!" The guest Alpha, Alpha Spears, screamed into Max's calm face.

When Max spoke he didn't raise his voice, he didn't need to. "Then leave my office. The deals off Arlis will show you to the door."

Alpha Spears didn't like that one bit. "Don't think you can just have your omega slut show me out and things will just be forgotten once we're gone!"

Big. Mistake.

Max let out a growl so loud and menacing it had the other Alpha's head snap back showing his neck in submition. If that growl did that to an Alpha an omega stood no chance. I submitted imediately. Getting onto the floor I showed my soft belly to my Alpha and began to whimper and cry.

"Leave now. I will not have you sit here insulting my Luna on my land. If I see you step one foot into my lands again I'll bite that foot off." He growled.

The now embarrassed Alpha quickly scrambled out of the room. Max ignored him turning to me instead.

"It's ok babe come here." He ordered.

I got up on shaky legs to stand by his office chair. He stood pulling me down into the chair then made himself comfortable in my lap.

"I'm not mad at you so stop whimpering first of all. Secondly... stop turning me on at work. Jeez! I'm so fucking hard right now." He pulled my hand into his lap showing me how serious he was.

"Sorry." I whimpered still too shaken to get out of submition mode.

"Don't be sorry, fix it." He smirked taking my hand and sliding it into the waist band of his pants.

I whined softly at the order. "Yes Alpha."

I took control of my movements circling my fingers around his shaft sliding my hand up and down in a slow rhythm.

"Good boy." He breathed as he hardened further at my touch.

I pumped him for a few more moments before he stilled my hand.

"I want your fingers." Max ordered getting off my lap to lean forward on his desk.

He slid his pants down further giving me full view of his gorgeous ass. I almost drooled at the sight.

"Start with a finger." He commanded.

I obliged by slipping my pointer finger first into my mouth then slowly pressing it to his tight bud until I was let in.

He groaned at the intrusion. "Mmmm... that's it faster."

I sawed my finger in and out of his hole feeling the tight ring of mussle loosen as I continued my tender ministraions.

"Another." He moaned out as my finger just barely grazed his prostate.

I removed my finger from his hole completely to suck on and add the second finger. He moaned louder with the addition of the new finger to his entrance. I slowly began to scissor him until he grew impatient once more.

"Another one." He ordered.

I quickly slipped the third finger in, his ass shook and tightened around my hand as I thrusted my fingers in and out.

"You like what you see baby?" Max teased as he heard my own heavy breathing.

"Yes Alpha." I replied enraptured by the feel of my fingers as his void greedily sucked them in.

"You want to enter me? " he asked pushing back against my fingers.

I nodded forgetting about his sight in these moments.

"Well?" He prompted.

I shook my head clear and spoke up. "Yes Alpha, I want to be in you so bad."

"Touch my cock." He commanded instead of saying the words I really wanted to hear.

I reached around grabbing a hold of his shaft pumping faster than before.

"That's it mate, make me feel good. Oh and Arlis, I've decided to not let you orgasm." He said dropping the bomb I new was coming.

"Yes Alpha." I replied dejectedly.

His laugh broke off into a moan as I assaulted his prostate with my fingers as well as pumping his erection with renewed speed.

"Ahhh...Arlis!" He came loudly, his seed hitting the desk in front of him as well as my hand.

I took my hand away and licked my fingers clean after milking his orgasm.

"Are you licking yourself clean love?" He asked after he regained his breath.

"Of course Alpha." I answered trying to ignore the ache in my own groin.

"Good boy. Let's go to bed." He picked up his pants and walks out of the room leaving me to look after him as he shasayed away.