James and Cole

"Cole what are you doing?" He asked cautiously.

"I'm coming with you." I mumbled not having thought this far ahead.

"Oh my God! Really? This must be a dream." He stood stock still as if waiting for the dream to end.

"It's not a dream." I reached out and ran a hand down his arm. I just wanted to finally let myself touch my mate.

"No way... your touching me. You never want to touch me." He breathed in awe.

I took a deep breath and decided to tell him the truth behind my avoidance. I know I told Beck some crap about never wanting to be touched like that again but that was a lie. I had to tell James my real reason.

"Your wrong. I wanted to touch you so bad I thought I would die from the distance. I love you so much James. The thing is... I don't love myself. I am not good enough to be called your mate. You deserve more than someone that's already been used. Please forgive me for being selfish and wanting you anyways." I burried my face into his shoulder blade as I let the tears fall.

He pulled away  slightly, wiping my eyes.

"I never want to see you cry. Your so beautifull it doesn't look right." He carried me further into the house.

I laughed at his words. I couldn't cry because I was pretty? "That makes no sense James."

"Of course it does! You don't see roses crying. You are much prettier than a rose and therefore should definitely not cry." He announced.

I blushed and nodded. How did James manage to say the most embarrassing things with a straight face? He must get that from Wyatt.

The cabin from the outside was impressive. They had cleaned the place up nicely from the looks of it. A woodpile was stacked neatly by the side of the house. The door has been repaired and painted a lovely red. Even the stone walkway had been redone.

"I hated the idea of having to live here since I would be away from you. Now that your with me I can finally appreciate the peacfull beauty of the place." James admired the interior of the house.

What was inside was even more beautiful."who did all this?"

"Daddy and I."

"Wow, you did it all yourself? This is amazing."

The outside of the cabin was a quaint facade for a modern interior. The living room was done in black grey and white with pops of bright red. I walked further into the kitchen and saw they did the kitchen all stainless steel and white. It was a very clean look.

"Come on I'll take you to your room. You can unpack and I'll start lunch."

"My room?" I tilted my head in confusion. How did he have a room prepared when he didn't know I would come?

"Yes well, it was my room but I wouldn't want to make you sleep on the couch." He explained.

"Nonsense. You can sleep with me." I tried to be as nonchalant about it as possible but I couldn't fight the blush as I waited for his response.

"I don't know if that's a good idea. I won't be able to stop myself if were in the same bed." He blushed making me realize he was very inocent under that manly exterior.

I blushed harder trying to get out what I wanted to say. "I know... it's what I want."