Cedric and Apollo

I was officially old enough to go into heat. Any day now one of my 'friends' would suddenly turn and attack me. I knew it wasn't their fault I was like this. I was one of the few submisive boys on the soccer team. Ok I was the only submisive boy on the team. This meant all my friends were big dominating males. Maybe I was just being paranoid. What was the likelihood of my mate being amongst the soccer team? There were a lot of people in the world. Some don't even find their mates. Yeah, I'll keep telling myself that. It was hard enough trying to convince the guys that I'm not interested in anyone but my future mate. They all practically druled when I walked onto the field that first day. 

"Happy birthday Apollo!" My best friend Killian said patting my back.

"Thanks man." I replied nodding at him.

"So, the coach is kind of pissed his best player is going to go into heat soon and have to sit out of games." Killian joked.

"He's pissed? How about me? I have stay home on those days dying from uncontrolled horniness." I sighed.

"You never know. Someone might be there to control it for you." Killian said wiggling his brows suggestively.

"God I don't know if thats worse or better." I told him honestly.

I wanted a mate, sure, but then he would get all protective on me. Maybe even make me quit the soccer team. He wouldn't want me around all those dominant males when my heat could kick in any moment. Once I got my first heat guys would automatically notice. The only one who would be driven crazy would be my mate. The others could control themselves but  it would still turn them on.

"Don't sweat it man. Me and the guys already swore that if any of us happen to be your mate we will do our best to hold them back until they calmed down." Killian said trying to eas my worry's  a bit.

"Thanks Killian." I sighed in relief that my team would have my back.

"Don't sweat it bro. Let's get to practice before coach pops a vessle.

With that we were off to practice. As I changed the guys around me quickly got into gear. Me being the slowest and usually the last one out, it was soon just me and the team captain Cedric in the room. I was just lacing up my cleats when a sudden wave of heat had me keeling over. I let out a low pained moan. I had completely forgotten about Cedric the heat was so intense.

"Shit!" I heard him growl as he lunged for me.

"Cedric no!" I could barely stand let alone push him away.

I was terrafide as I saw Cedric in a frenzy. This wasn't a normal male, this was my mate. That's the only explanation for Cedric behavior. Here I was alone and vulnerable with no one to help me fend him off. Not that my body wanted to at the moment. I was burning for him to touch me but my mind new this wasn't how it should go down. I could get pregnant! That thought snapped me out of it a bit and I redoubled my efforts. Too bad my heat was still making me feel like jello. I had to do something!

"Please Cedric your hurting me!" It was a lie but hopefully he didn't know that.

"I'm.. hurting you?" His voice was gruff his wolf at the surface.

"Yes please stop." I cried out weakly.

"I would never hurt you mate." He gently placed a kiss on my lips. "I'll make you feel good babe."

With that he continued kissing me, this time slower so as not to 'hurt me' .

Shit he's not gonna stop!

Thank God at that moment the door to the locker rooms flew open and Killian came bursting in with two other guys.

"Cedric get off him!" Killian yelled charging.