Roland and Anderson

My fist connected with his jaw resulting in a sickening crack. He stayed down for a moment but was back up in seconds. He was a tough one then. His return didn't last long my fist connected once more with his face this time hitting him straight in the nose. I waited a moment then turned my back on my opponent when he didn't get up this time.

"What are you doing Alpha? He's still alive! We get double if you kill him!" Johnny shouted over the noise of the crowd.

"I already told you no." I pushed him away and walked towards my paycheck , also known as Ricky. "Pay up Ricky."

"I'll be happy to. That was some fight my friend, remind me not to piss you off. That's a thousand for winning and five hundred for doing it in one round."

"Thanks Ricky, I'll see you around." I turned away from Ricky with my winnings only to have them snatched from my hand.

"Good job tonight Alpha. I'll call you for your next fight." Johnny smirked as he counted out the money.

"Fuck you Johnny." I growled walking off towards home.

....

"Hi alpha!" Juliet shouted from the second story window of the pack house.

"What's up Juliet? Everyone behave while I was gone?" I asked smiling at the small middle aged woman.

"The boys need to be punished for picking on Lillian but other than that everything was fine. I think everyone's been extra good considering the circumstances." Juliet called down then disappeared from the window.

Guess she realized shouting out the second story wasn't the best way to talk about sensitive topics. I walked in the house tiny Lillian running up to me with a universal 'pick me up gesture' mastered by all toddlers.

"Hi Lilly!" I threw her up in the air and caught her as she squeeled. "Did someone bother my little lady today?"

She nodded solumly. "Wyan and Wain pushed me in da mud."

She adorably replaced all her 'R's with 'w's.

"Well now that Wolands home he's gonna get them." I said mimicking her baby talk.

"Weally?"

"Weally. Let's get them!"

I wasn't really planning anything too harsh. The boys were twin five year olds, Ryan and Rain. They picked on there three year old pack mate constantly. I couldn't wait until they grew up and realized Lillian was one of their mates.

When I reached the boys in the play room they both looked up wide eyed at the sight of me. They new what they did.

"Hi guys."

They both leaned towards eachother in fear.

"Hi Alpha." Rain whispered finding his manners.

"Lillian, tell me again what the boys did to you?"

"Day pushed me in da mud and I, and I, got awwlll diwty." She explained dramatically.

"Ryan, Rain, did you push Lillian down?"

"No!" They both shouted in unison.

"Are you sure? Would you change your answer if I told you I talked to Juliet?"

They both frowned. Now they were trapped.

"Say sorry to Lillian."

"Sorry Lillian." They both replied once again in unison.

"Lillian, do you forgive them?"

She pointed down to the floor. I kneeled down to oblige her silent request.