Nick and Luke

"No way!" I shouted at the douchebag trying to mount me.

"Come on babe! One of us has to be the top." Luke argued.

"Yes and one of us has to be the bottom." I retorted pushing him onto his back.

"Not going to be me Nick!" He growled back.

This was going to be an issue. Luke and I had the same build and hight. To top it off we were both betas in our pack. Niether of us wanted to budge.
How were we going to mate when the full moon came and we needed to breed.

"Dude, when I found out my best friend was my mate I was supper psyked. Now that I'm not getting any I don't know." I sighed.

"Don't be like that Nick. Let's ask the Alpha to settle this once and for all." Luke suggested.

I perked up at that. The alpha was wise he would know what to do. It would just be really awkward talking to our Alpha about our sex life.

"Yes let's do that. I want this over with so I can happily impregnate you." I smirked walking out the door.

"Exactly, can't wait till your round with my pups." He shot back.

We laughed as we walked to the alpha's office.

When we got there we walked in on a horrifying seen that was sure to get us killed.

The Alpha was on his knees sucking off the Luna. Luke and I both gasped and slammed the door shut. I heard the Luna yelp at the sight of us and the Alpha let out a blood curdling 'I'm going to kill you for seeing my mate' growl.

"Calm down big guy we aren't interested in your mate! We have our own mates." I shouted through the door hoping to calm him down before he opened the door to kill us.

After a moment of, I guess getting his mate decent, the door opened to an irritated Alpha.

"Come in. What did you guys want?" He growled.

Luke and I both blushed remembering our issue.

"Well.. you see. Me and Nick are mates but niether of us wants to be the bottom!" Luke blurted out.

Then the Alpha laughed. He laughed so long and hard it became insulting.

"Yes, yes, very funny now tell us what to do." I interrupted his manic laughter.

"You guys can just wait for the full moon." Shane the alphas mate commented surprising us.

"What?" Luke asked.

"At the full moon the one that is ment to be the bottom will be revealed. Just don't fight over sex until the full moon. It's only three more nights." He explained.

"Oh?" I was happy that the decision was going to be in the hands of the moon. We could finally stop fighting.

"How is it 'revealed'." Luke asked.

"At the full moon one of you will go into heat like a female the other will rut. It's hard to tell the difference since both of you will be horny as hell but the 'female' will begin to selflubricate to prepare for the 'males' cock." He explained like a sex ed teacher. "To top it off the night gets extremely painful for the 'female' if the male doesn't take care of the heat. So even if you find out which one of you is the woman and still want to refuse the heat will practically make you beg to be fucked."

Lukes and my jaw dropped. We both looked at each other.

"Well that's settled." Luke finally spoke.

...

It was the third day, in a few hours the full moon would be upon us. The hours leading up to it were no walk in the park. Every mated couple was horny as hell. Although me and Luke couldn't agree on a top we still did other stuff. At the moment we were in a furious make out session.

"God Luke can't wait till tonight." I mumbled against his mouth.

He nodded in agreement and continued his furious attack on my lips. The night went on with plenty of touching and teasing until finally the moon had risen above th horizon.

Suddenly we weren't just horny any more. We were in heat and rut. The most extreme form of horny. We were already naked so all I had to do is slide my hand down Luke's back to his entrance to see if he was wet for me. As I did this I could feel Like anxiously doing the same. We both silently prayed that it wouldn't be us. When my hand reached his entrance I removed it quickly and leaned away from my overheated mate.

I held up my hand and smirked at Luke. "Guess I struck oil."

He panted too lust driven to care. I slid my hand into his entrance finally getting what I wanted after finding out he was my mate.

"Oh god!" He exclaimed as I dipped one finger into his moist opening.

"Oh yes. I can't wait to get my cock into you!" I moaned, the feeling of my fingers thrusting in and out of Luke was amazing. I had to give my cock a taste.

"Please Nick, enter me now. God I never thought I'd say that." Luke panted despretly mewling at my touch.

I didn't need to be told twice. I quickly removed my fingers and replaced it with my cock. It slid in nice and easy with the help of the juices flowing out of Luke. His ass was so tight I moaned at the feel. I slid one hand between us to pump his member in time with my thrust. Luke was a moaning mewling mess under me.

"You sound like a kitten Luke." I laughed.

"Shut up asshoooole." He moaned in the middle making the insult less effective.

"You like that kitten?" I nuzzeled his neck as I slamed into his prostate.

He couldn't even snap at me for the kitten comment, he was drowning in so much pleasure.

"Yeees! Right there Nick harder." He begged.

"Tell me whose a good kitty and I'll do it." I smirked halting my thrusts to encourage him to beg.

"No fucking way dude. You better keep going Nick or so help me!" Luke growled.

I held my grownd but wiggled a bit to entice him to do as I asked. "Who's a good kitty Luke."

I rolled my hips once causing a desperate mewl to come out of him.

"Damn it Nick! I am a fucking good kitty! Now fuck me properly!" He shouted finally caving into his lust.

I quickly obliged setting a punishing pace as I slamed into his favorite spot each time. Our orgasms built until I couldn't contain myself any longer.

"I'm going to come Luke!" I shouted out trying to contain myself until he finished.

"M-me too." He whimpered grinding down on me.

We both came together shouting out each others name.

...

The next day we were scheduled for a meeting with the Alpha and several pack warriors. Afterwards the Alpha being the nosy bastard he is stopped us.

"So which one of you begged for it up the ass?" He asked bluntly.

"We aren't answering that!" Luke growled. "Don't answer that Nick."

"Yes, kitten."

The Alpha let out a booming laugh as Luke punched me square in the stomach. As I doubled over I could see his bright red face.

"Well, that answered that. Have a good day you two." Alpha sauntered out of the room leaving me to face my angry mate alone.