Lance and Sarvis

Sarvis fallowed me into the hotel room. I could tell he was still a bit nervouse. I stopped walking and turned to him.

"Listen Sarvis, You are the love of my existence. If you're in too much pain to continue tell me immediately and we will stop. Got it?"

He nodded meekly.

"I am dead serious about this. If you don't stop it I will. Now tell me you will stop me if it becomes too much." I ordered sternly.

"I will stop you. I swear." With his words some of the nervousness fled. I could tell he was much more comfortable now.

I didn't say anything else just nodded and held his hand as I lead him to the bed. I give him a light peck on the lips to eas some of the tension. He sighed happily into the kiss letting me know it had worked. I decide to eas him into the more intense stuff and just start off slow.

I turned my small gentle kisses into deeper open mouthed ones. He eagerly granted me access to every part of his mouth as he kissed back. Our make out became more and more heated until it was too much for us to stand. Soon we were both blindly tugging off each others clothes. We didn't stop until we were both naked and panting for air. I took in the sight of him fully undressed. My semi- hard cock stirred to fully erect at the sight.

Sarvis' own arousal was making itself known but his eyes were locked on my engorged member. He seemed to be regaining some of his earlier nerves at the sight. I stopped his frightened train of thought in its tracks with another heated kiss. I pulled away and looked down at him my eyes shining with love for my mate.

"We are going to go slow. Do you trust me?"

He nodded. I walk him back to the bed and maneuvered him so he was on his hands and knees. With full view of his glorious ass and dangling balls I had to force myself not to let my wolf take over and mount his ass right then and there. I took a deep calming breath and reached for the lube. I was going to do this right.

I poored some of the oily liquid first on his puckered hole then on my own fingers. He flinched at the feel of the cool liquid sliding down his crack.

"I will tell you exactly what I am going to do before I do it. I want you to tell me to slow down if I'm going too fast. I also want you tell me when I can continue." I rubbed a hand soothingly  over one of his ass cheeks.

"Ok." He breathed.

"Now Sarvis, I'm putting one finger in your hole. Don't be alarmed."

I slowly placed the top of my index finger to his tightly clenched entrance
I massaged around the tight bud until I felt it sofen benieth my tender touch. Sarvis let out a small whimper as the tip of my finger dipped into his hole a bit. I stopped my movement immediately waiting for an order.

"I'm fine keep going please." He assured.

I decided to believe him this time and continued fondling his entrance. Soon I was easily sliding my whole finger in. He let out a small gasp when my pointer touched on something inside.

"Do that again." He panted.

I searched once more for the spot my finger had come across until I heard him gasp softly. Now with pleasure easing the pain I pulled out my finger completely and lubed up my middle finger to join it on the way back in. He let out a short hiss of pain and I paused once more.

"It's ok. Keep going. I want you to touch that spot." He pleaded.

The feel of his channel sucking my fingers into its depths had me leaking precum already. As I slid both fingers in and out slowly I enjoyed the show Sarvis was unwhitingly putting on for me. His back arches and his legs shook everytime I hit his prostate. My ears became accustomed to the different sounds he made as well.