Hunter and Tristian

That was much more satisfying and not as worrying as my brother claimed. The only thing that changed afterword was the look of adoration in Hunters eyes. It double. Now I got a tooth ache every time he looked at me.

I didn't share his look but I did start thinking of him like less of a pawn and a bit more as a mate. I wasn't used to showing real emotion so it would probably be years before I will be able to say what Hunter admitted in the first day.

At the moment we were lying on the grass. Hunter fell asleep and I was splayed across his chest. This was nice.

I stood up after checking the moon for the time. This caused Hunter to shoot up immediately. He looked around panicked but sighed in relief when he saw me standing over him.

"I have to go back to my pack for now. I will pack my things and prepare to move in." I tell him as he lays back relaxing from his near panic.

"Can't we stay and cuddle a bit more? I will be happy to help you pack and move afterwards." He pleads patting the forest floor beside him.

I glare at him. "I will only ever 'cuddle' to placate you. It is not something I enjoy."

He sighs but stands to fallow me home. On the way back we pass Mabels body.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to ask if you knew her." He says eyeing the wolf.

"That's my sister Maybel."

Suddenly he stops walking and stares. "I k-killed your sister?"

"Don't feel bad, I told you to do it for a reason. If she hadn't died I would have. Would you have wanted that?" I sigh not wanting to brood on it.

"It was still your sister... aren't you sad she tried to kill you at least?" He looked at me with hope in his eyes.

What was he hoping for I wondered.

"My relationship with my sister deteriorated a long time ago. This is what it came down to. I'm not happy with it but I understand it. Lets go, don't worry about it." I decide he needs some distraction so I walked up and pecked his lips.

He smiled a bit and nodded. We finally made it to the house where Christi was waiting.

"How did it go brother?" She asks smiling at me.

Poor Christi. She was truly not meant for this world. She was so innocent and book smart. My siblings were all evil and conniving. They made me the same way. But I made sure they didn't do that to Christi and Martina. I made sure they could stay innocent. That's why I killed my parents.

I smile genuinely at Christi and force myself to hug her. "I'm leaving Christi."

I pulled away and to my surprise there were tears running down her face.

"Thank you for everything Tristain. For letting me stay in school and protecting  me from mom and dad all those times." He sobbed into my chest.

"Your welcome. I-I.. care about you very much. Continue doing well in school and please try to keep Martina safe until I return." I whisper the very last part and head inside before she can reply.

I was surprised to walk in and see all the rest of my siblings waiting for me. Well except for Maybel (She was dead) and Lindon (He couldn't dare be seen with us).

That left Valintine, Arabella, Adonis, Adrian, and Martina. I narrowed my eyes at the little girl.

"Why are you out of bed?" I growl.

"Don't be mad at her brother. We had to let her say goodbye. We knew you would just leave in th middle  of the night without a word." Adonis defends.

I nod and I open my arm for Tini. She runs right up and hugs me tightly. No one minds the nakedness, we have seen it all.

"I can't believe your leaving! We were supposed to have a big mating ceremony with flowers and dancing." Adrian pouts.

"You know I don't like dancing." I tell him for the hundredth time.

"Oh yeah..."

"Y-You knoooow Tristian. I may not... always say th-this, but now that your leaving... I want to tell you. I don't hate you." A very drunk Arabella slurs.

"Go to bed Ara."

"Don't tell me what to do asshole!" She growls angrily.

"Adonis, take Ara to bed." I order.

He rolls his eyes but does as I say. It is easy for the large man as he lifts our sister into his arms.

"I know you and Maybel don't really get along but she should have still come to say bye." Adrian sighed.

"She is dead." I deadpan.

"What! Who killed our sister? I will kill them." Adrian growles. He was too stupid to ever get really angry. The anger burning in his eyes now surprise me.

I hadn't anticipated this. Maybel was Adrians favorite, her death may very well get Adrian to attack me.