Griffin and Ura

"What will you do?" I was a bit worried now that I outed my mate. I just wanted him to be with him I didn't want him to get into so much trouble.

"I will call him through mind link and give him an ultimatum." Alpha Peter answered crypticly. I bowed my head in understanding.

"Can I stay?" I questioned nervously. I wanted to be there for my mate.

He shook his head and I sighed. It was as I feared. I left the office and waited by the door for Ura to arrive. When he did he looked terrafide.

"What did you do?" He whimpered. I hated seeing him like this.

"Please, I had to stop you from ruining both our lives." I had to make him understand. Before I could say more Peter opened the door.

"In now!" The angry alpha growled.

Ura whimpered and submitted quickly. He dragged his feet as he passed me heading to the office. Once the door was firmly shut by the alpha all I could do was wait. Even my wolf ears couldn't hear through that sound proofing.

When my mate finally did come out he was deathly pale and in tears.

"What's wrong?" I growled as I wrapped my hands around him.

"Y-You had to ruin my life did my you?! And all because I wanted to blaze my own path! You may have succeeded in keeping me from Isabella but just know you have ruined any chance you had at claiming me!" With that he jerked out of my arms and ran away down the hall sobbing.

My heart felt like it was torn in two. The sound of the alphas foot steps had me looking at him for answers.

"W-what did you say?" I didn't feel like talking, I felt like crying.

"I have him a choice. His little human slut or the pack. I will not condone a partner intentionally hurting their mate." Peter stated plainly before going back into his office.

I followed him in. "I'm a bit torn here alpha. My mate just shunned me choosing a life of solitude but I still don't want to see him hurt. I beg you, don't tell his parents. Just let it be."

The alpha stopped in the middle of the room for a moment considering it then nodded slowly. "Alright since my beta requested it."

"Thank you."

"Don't give up on your mate. He will get too lonely soon enough and be begging you to be with him. None of the other wolves would dare approach a mated wolf. To top it off I already scared him out of aproching any humans."  Peter looked a bit smug at his easy control of his unyielding pack member.

Now all that was left to do was wait for my mate. By the look on Uras face as he left, it may take a lifetime.