Chapter 5

Daina. 7:38 am

I got up and knelt down at my bedside praying for 10 minutes. "Amen." I got up and look into the mirror. I was beautiful. I did my hygiene and drew on a white laced short skirt with my pink crop top and a white sneakers. I decided I wanna do my makeup, so I went to Deanna's room to wake her but she wasn't there. I went up to the makeup room and she was sitting on the stool, doing her makeup. It looked good.

"You gotta stop letting me find you girl, it's scary."

"Well I was in the house." She said sarcastically.

"You did good." I folded my arms, leaning on the door. As soon as she was done, she got up and straighten her blouse. She was wearing a ripped jeans skirt and a white off shoulder top with white sneakers.

"Thanks. Morning by the way."

"Morning." I said sitting down getting ready to do my makeup.

*******************

By the time I was done, I looked amazing and it was 8:20 am. I applied brown lip liner and nude lipstick then highlighted my face. I did my hair in a ponytail and fix my edges.

I cleaned up and jogged downstairs. Deanna's hair was in a ponytail and she was sitting around the table. I sat beside her and August jogged downstairs in a black joggers and white Aeropostale top with a zip at the side and white forces. He looked real sexy. He sat across from me while Ms. Claudine set the plates.

Breakfast was cinnamon French toast, pancake with frozen fruits, bacon, orange juice and cinnamon tea with marshmallows. I have never have most of these before. When we were done eating, we grabbed our bag and August drove us to school.

Thirty-five minutes later we hoped out of the car and the bell rung. We entered the school and everyone was looking at us, mumbling something to their friends.

"Why are they looking at us?" Deanna ask.

"Cause my momma came and get ya so they mumbling bout dat!" August responded.

We walk to our class which was Literature but the teacher hadn't arrive as yet. Everyone was slowly coming into the class until the teacher arrive.

******************
Second class

Deanna

"Daina!" I whispered. We were in Ms Mattocks class which was music.

"What?" She ask.

"Xavier isn't here but Armani is. Something's wrong with him."

"*Sigh* hold on." She said. I was there watching some of the students warming up their vocals.

"Yow Armani what's up with Xavier?" Daina said.

"Uhm his uh father died." She replied with a slight smile.

"So what are you doing here?"

"We have different fathers."

"Aite uhm is it cool if you take Deanna to visit Xavier? She kinda freaking out over here." Daina said.

"Ohh she got a crush eh? But sure we only have 45 minutes for lunch so we gotta sneak out." Armani said.

"Deanna Armani said his father died so you have to leave immediately when it's time for lunch."

"Okay. Thank you." I told her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Deanna getcho ass outchea!" I ran out the hall and to Armani's car. It took us 10 minutes to get to her house and it was beautiful. A garden with colourful roses and a swing on the porch.