Chapter 52

Daina

"Baby just get up. Please?" I begged.

"Do you have ta go?"

"August I wanna go. It's Tatiyana's treat."

Tonight Tatiyana would be treating us so we'd be going to the club. She invited August to tag along but he wasn't feeling the club tonight. At this moment, he was laying between my legs, preventing me from getting up.

It was 7:05 pm and we'd be catching our flight at 8 in the morning. We'd already pack and cleaned the house but August wasn't making me leave.

For the past two days, Anna and I have been going to work. She did some dope pose while I tried new makeup style. I caught up with Tavaris a little, just talking about Monica's well-being and other relevant stuff.

"Alright fine. But you have to come back before 12."

"Baby I didn't even plan on staying long."

"Who's going?"

"Me, Tatiyana, Carmen, Armani, Ty, Nate, Marcus, Chris and two other people."

"Since Nate's gonna be there, I guess you can go. Ty's wild." He rolled off me and on to the bed.

"Thank you." I kissed his cheek and got off the bed.

I went to take a shower and cleanse my face. I wrapped the towel around my body tightly and came out after taking the pill.

"Baybeh c'mere." August called me over.

"What's that?"

"Open."

"August I'm not gonna put something in my mouth and I don't know what it is."

"Daina it's a tracker. Just open ya damn mouf."

I looked at him for a while before opening my mouth. He placed it on my molar, setting it so it wouldn't fall out.

"You just couldn't let it go huh."

"Baybeh it's to protect you."

I rolled my eyes at him and sat at my vanity. I did a light makeup with nude lipstick then put curls in my hair with a side part. I walked around the room picking outfits and watching August watch me everytime I move.

I remove the towel and sat on the edge of the bed, moisturizing my skin. I drew on a black bra set and a black and white two piece outfit. I slipped my feet in a black red bottom heels and put on silver accessories.

 I slipped my feet in a black red bottom heels and put on silver accessories

"Where ya goin' in dat wit'cha ass pokin' out?"

"August stop acting brand new. You bought this for me and I'm not taking it off." I put a silver ring on my finger and did a once over.

"Aite." He got up. "I ain't gon argue wit'cha. I'm coming."

"Yay." I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed my white Mk tote and put my phone, some gum and other items in it. I walked downstairs and sat around the table then went on the laptop to check my email. I sat around the table and popped the tracker out my mouth.