Chapter 24

Bonus Chapter

August

It's 7:46 pm and there was about 150 people or more in Mel's crib. Future Hendrix, Migos, Big Sean, Mac Miller was here performing and partying. I had Abel pass by just to talk to Daina. That's the only guy I'd actually allow to talk to my girl, don't get me wrong.

Deanna was seated on the couch with Xavier, talking and drinking non-alcoholic Champaign, while Armani was with Chris, Monica with Daniel and Nate and Tyga standing in a corner talking. We had already spoke ta them before it started gettin turnt in this bitch.

Daina was leaning against me, slightly dancing and grinding and to be honest tho, she was doin' ha' thing, have a nigga feelin' some type way. My hand were around her waist as the music blasted through the house.

"Baybeh you straight?" I ask, cause I didn't wanna startle her with what I was about ta tell ha.

"Yea." She said ova the music.

"Mel needs ya now."

"Wh-what augu-" She stuttered turning around.

"Bae you'll be fine. He just wants to test you out."

"August test me out?? Are you du-" she said as I placed my fingers on her lips to hush her up.

"Babe listen, since ya know 'bout the trap and shit, he just want ta' see watchu up for, your weakness and shit. Besides, nigga has a wife a two young babies, relax okay? Ya trust me?"

"Yeah I do." She sighed before answering.

I held her hand and attempt to walk her over to Mel until Chris and Daniel stop us.

"You doing the thing now?"

"Ya we goin' in now."

I answered as they gave her a smile of luck and we made our way to the chill room.

"Good luck baybeh." I said and nodded my head to let her know she should go in. I open the door for her and closed it once she entered.

Meanwhile, I got up to where the DJ was and alarmed everyone. He went upstairs to where the microphone was and grabbed it, getting ready to speak.

"Aite everyone, may I get your undivided attention... Thank you. So Thanks fa' coming out and all, I 'preciate ya. If ya look on dat screen across the room, ya gon see my girl about to battle Jason to prove to Melvin dat she ca' do her. Daina ain't know what the hell is going on so I hope she does well. Wish ha' luck." I said.

Everyone raised their glasses and drank, as the place got quiet, they watch her in action. I sat the Mic back on the stand while snake was tuning in the audio from the room and walk back downstairs. I sat on the edge of the sofa next to where Deanna was sitting in Xavier's lap.

"Hello!" Daina yelled slightly, as she took small steps forward.

That room was like a chill room but like a damn living room itself. The magic only comes alive when it's turnt.

"Welcome again Daina." Jason said in his low husky voice. Yes it was Jason Derulo, he volunteered because for some reason he ain't like ta see weak girls.

"This ain't a joke baby." He said.

"Wait you heard that?" Daina said.

"Nope I figured you'd think that."

"If you think your thousand dollars smile can make me wet, think again hot boy." Daina said, standing still with her hands on her hips. Everyone started laughing and mumbling to each other.