Chapter 39

Have you guys heard about Ariana's concert? Like it was so sad. I literally have no words now but. *Sigh* here's the story.

Daina

"Bae..... bae." I felt a pillow to my head.

"Aug stop." I muttered in annoyance.

"Its time ta get ta school. You'on be late." He sat on the edge of my bed.

"What time is it?" I mumbled scratching my head.

He laughed and shook his head. "Its 8:49 am."

"And you let me sleep so late." I hurriedly got off the bed, did my hygiene and got dressed.

"Bruh, you get dress quicker dan' I expected. Besides, I came ta wake you earlier and you kicked a nigga in his balls, the fuck you think." He laughed louder.

"My bad." I laughed. I checked my phone and it was 8:30. "Nigga your so dumb." I slapped him upside his head.

Today was the last day of exams and I was relieved. I stayed up all night, tryna get the Spanish shit together. Aug have been helping me with it since he was so good.

Ever since Aug and I had sex, we'd been on a whole other level. He gave me his bank account detail cause dat' pu$$y was good, and the password to his phone. Even though I didn't need it, I took it anyways.

I have been smiling this whole week because, I just felt accomplish, you know.

Aug left the room to grab some stuff and Deanna came in. I put on a pair of tiny diamond studs with the matching necklace and a charm bracelet to match my outfit, which was a simple black skinny jeans with a black crop top hoodie and pair of black and white Jordan's. I left my hair down and put some lip gloss on simply because I wasn't in for no make up.

"Wassup with you?" She ask, tying her lace.

"Watchu mean?" I smiled, folding my arms.

"You've been smiling all week, your glowing and you ain't even have no makeup on and you've just been clingy with August." She walk up to me folding her arms as well.

"I mean, I'm just happy." I smiled.

"You and August had sex."

"No we didn't." I tried to keep a straight face.

"Don't be acting like I didn't see you limping in the morning some days ago." By now, she caught on to me.

"Fine. We did. But don't as-"

"How was he?"

"Girl he was thick, like, I almost run from him." I exaggerated, picking up my bag.

"Xavier's better." She whispered in my ear.

"No you didn't."

"I didn't, we did. It's great to see that you didn't let the thing that happen with you and dad get to you."

"I know, it pretty hard." I sighed.

"Your gonna have to tell August someday thou."

"It can wait."

"I know what can't." She laughed as we went downstairs.

*********

"And when I open my message, it was a freaking dick pic. It's not like it's big for me to exaggerate over it." Deanna semi-yelled.

We were currently in August's car eating McDonald's for breakfast. He parked in the parking lot and we were all eating and talking until the bell rang.