Chapter 50

Daina

"Shit Aug-Fuck!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I kneeled on my knees, arching my back with my face on the bed.

"Fuck." He grunted, thrusting in me repeatedly.

I gripped the sheets and closed my eyes as he drew me by my hair, placing a kiss on my lips. I moaned into the kiss.

"Augusstt my back." I groaned in pain.

"Come on baybeh, you can take it." He breathed, thrusting faster then pulled out.

"No I can't." I squirmed.

He spun me around so I was laying on my back and hovered over me. He kissed my lips passionately, spilling all the love on them, then slowly fill himself inside of me. I moaned in satisfaction as my eyes rolled at the back of my head. He placed my hands above my head and thrust faster than before.

"Baby, I-I feel like I wanna pee." I cried out.

"Squirt for me baybeh."

My stomach tightened and I did as he said. I came all over his manhood and the bed. He continued, kissing and sucking from the back of my ear to my breast, sucking on them.

"Augg." I moaned his name.

"Baybeh I'm cumming!" He yelled as he came in me. As we rode out our high, he kissed my lips tenderly. The doorbell kept ringing. "I'ma buss dis pussy wide open." He grunted.

I stared at him like he was crazy. "No the fuck your not. Cause if you seen my pussy buss wide open, you would get the fuck away from me. I would get the fuck away from me. Pull out. Now!!" I yelled at him and he did just so. "Fuck you thought this is? A bag of chips?" I snapped and got up, barely limping to the bathroom. "You just had to run a good moment." I mumbled.

"Baybeh where is you goin?"

"I'm going to get dressed. I got places to fucking be. And you know where your not? In my fucking pussy, beating the shit out of it." I went in the bathroom and closed the door. I looked into the mirror and I had passion marks every fucking where.

Today was graduation day and I had to finish what I never did yesterday. Yesterday when I thought I'd sleep, I had to get up, take the gifts from the car to one of the guess room, pick up the dress that Anna and I was gonna wear along with the shoe, clean my house, set appointments to do my hair and re-do my nail, collect Anna, Xavier, August and I's gown and assist the girls that wanted me to show them how to do their wing and apply lipstick properly.

I had heard that one of our classmate had died while picking up his tux Saturday so the principal assigned me to sing. He also said that his family members will be at the graduation so it would mean so much to them.

After I got my hygiene done, I wrapped the towel around me and came out the bathroom with my dripping hair. The doorbell was still ringing and August was moving around the room acting oblivious to the sound. When I jog downstairs and open the door, it was Anna, dressed and ready.

"9:28 am and your still not ready." She walked in and went to the kitchen after I close the door.

"Anna graduation starts at 1:30, we have time to get our hair and nails done." I said.

"Wassup witchu?"

"August Alsina happen."

"Oop, full name, well I wanna hear all about it." She plopped down on the couch eating some crackers.

"When I'm dressed." I jog upstairs and went back up to my room.

I drew on a random underwear and bra and a pink adidas tracksuit then slipped on my white nike air sneakers. I left my hair down so it can be blown out in the wind. August was still in the room doing whatever the hell he doing.