Chapter 56

Daina

We were now in the month of June and for the remaining of the stay in New York, August and I had hung out except for two or three hours in the nights when he had to go to the other clubs to host. We went to the movies and stroll around the city but cuddle and talk all day the majority of the time and also had sex two... maybe sixteen times.

Yesterday was Zara and the others last day in New York, we decided that we all should dress up and go to dinner, where I realize most of my clothes couldn't fit me.

Since Karrueche didn't have anywhere to stay, we came to an agreement that she could stay at my place until she get back on her feet. I gave her one of the keys to the house and gave her the boundaries, terms and conditions that apply to my house and she agreed to the point where she started crying.

All of them left with the chauffeur an hour ago while the rest of us waited to go to DC for 4 days then Paris. The trip from New York to DC will take about 4 hours and the chauffeur was half an hour away from picking us up so I occupied myself by checking my email and sending out applications and resume to different makeup studios like Mac, L'Oreal and Chanel.

"Babe." August came in, fully dressed and looking down at his phone.

"Huh?" I answered.

"I was thinking."

"About?"

"Changing careers." He sat down in the couch beside me.

"To what?" I looked over at him.

"To singing."

"Really?" I became surprised at his pick because I've never heard him sing before.

"You want me to sing so bad."

"Yea cause then, we could do a collab or something." I smiled at him.

He laughed. "Nah, I was thinkin'  somethin' that I love and would neva' get bored doing." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "What were you thinking?" I locked down my computer and put it aside so I could straddle him. He rest his hands on my butt and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I was thinking either a freelance photographer that pays $20 an hour until a business hire me or an online researcher that pays up to $37 an hour. Baybeh I really want this."

"August anything you want I will help and support you. We're in this together." I smiled and peck his lip. "When you wanna start?"

"I was thinkin' as soon as we arrive back in Atlanta."

"Then we'll get started." He smiled at me then peck my lips. We started kissing until my phone rang with a call from Anna.

"Yeah?"

"The chauffeur's here."

"Alright we're coming."

"Chauffeur's here." I tapped his chest and got up so he could get our suitcase.

Over the past days, I realise I couldn't bring all the bags with me that I got at the meet and greet so I had to fill big bags with everything I got. I ended up with 3 big bags. 2 for the gifts and the other for the makeup.

Once I check that we had everything, I turn the lights off and locked the door. As soon as we were in the lobby, I checked out and gave the lady at the front the key while August and the guys load the vehicle.

"Babe I'm hungry." I whined and clutch onto his arms.

"Hea'." He dug into the side of his bag and pulled out a huge pack of mixed snacks and a cold fruit juice.