Chapter 44

Part 1

Daina

Today was the day I would be released. Tatiyana and Carmen as well, I guess that's why they put us in the same cell.

Abel had cancelled the fest so I would be performing this evening. He came to visit me Tuesday as well as Deanna, she visit every time it was visitation day. August had not once visit after the first time.

She was the only one who came on Saturday to celebrate our birthday, we got the permission for her to stay for couple hours so she ended up spending the time in our cell. She literally cringed at the sight because she wasn't the dirty type. We talk about alota stuff and she got to know more about Tatiyana and Carmen.

I ended up got the extra two days erased off my file because I helped out in the kitchen. Everyone says the food was good.

Deanna brought an outfit for me to wear today, as well as hair and make-up products and toiletries. Tatiyana and Carmen's​ family also brought outfits for them.

After we ate breakfast, we were the first ones to leave the cafeteria.

Tatiyana went to take a shower, followed by Carmen. I had already did mines the minute we came out the cafeteria. I went to wash my face and as I was finishing up, Brian(a) came in the bathroom.

"You leaving so soon?" It ask.

"Listen sir, Im currently busy and your pretty much distracting me." I said, wiping my face with my rag.

"I'm a woman you piece a shit." It slammed it's hands down on the counter.

I looked it up and down and laugh. "You could've fooled me. Seriously though, what are you?"

 Seriously though, what are you?"

It sighed before speaking. "I'm a man, but I like being a girl."

"Aren't you comfortable with it?"

"Yea but ion get no pussy so that kinda makes matters worst for me." He said.

"Oh." I said. It became silent until he spoke.

"Hope you enjoy your life." He said with sympathy before walking out. I rolled my eyes and went back to my cell.

Tatiyana and Carmen were currently getting dressed. I got started on there makeup then mines, and Tatiyana fixed our hair.

We packed and cleaned up before officer Mehkal came to get us.

"You look beautiful ladies." He said with all his attention on Tatiyana.

********

"Where are they?" I mumbled as I waited in the sun for whoever was gonna pick me up.