Chapter 18

Daina

"Girl you ain't know how to whisper? Like damn." Monica laughed.

"But it's tru-" I started to say until I felt Monica shaking. "Babe what's wrong?"

"I-I I'm just a little nervous, I'm contemplating whether I'm to tell him or not."

"Forget about that right now. Let's focus on the positive." I said.

I got up and helped Monica get up, we walk over to them and they were talking about bitches. I wonder why they were talking about the wanna be black bitch right in front of her face.

"Hey bae." I said pecking August lips.

"Hey. Hi Monica." He said with a smile.

"Hi August." She said with a smile.

"Damn y'all couldn't allow me to introduce you." I said and everyone started laughing.

"Babe this is Marcus and Laila. Guys this is my girlfriend Daina." He said. We waved at each other and of course you know, the half white bitch started giving me the stink face. That Marcus guy was staring me down like bitch why you staring so long?

I glanced at Monica and she was eyeing Daniel but he wasn't paying any attention whatsoever. Wth? Why does guys do that. First Armani then Monica? Like shoot, treat your girls like a damn Queen. Lemme find out August been trying that ish wimme.

"Babe can I borrow your keys?" I ask.

"Can you drive?" He ask, taking out his keys.

"Can you stop asking me questions?" I said as he pulled the keys away from me.

"Salty aren't ya." I rolled my eyes.

"August, there's alot of things I can do, that you don't know about. I just, choose not to do them." I said savagely. I grabbed the keys from him and went over by the pool to Deanna and Xavier.

"X, send me your address." I said. He came out the pool and went over to his phone.

"Anna you good? You riding with us or?" I said as I got the text from Xavier."

"Nah I'm staying with bae. Plus I gotta watch that wanna be black bitch over there that keeps eyeing you and August. She bouta ge-"

"Anna, don't kill her! And that's the same thing I called her." I said laughing as Monica couldn't contain herself.

We went to the elevator and went up to my room.

"Monica you okay?" I stood looking at her. She plopped down on my sofa and sighed in frustration.

"You wanna talk about this now?" I sat beside her and put my arms over her shoulder.

"What do you think I should do, pertaining to the baby?"

"Monica Im not trying to push you but I think you shouldn't tell him until you fully know what's going on with your body." I said.

"Your right. Can you help me, I don't really wanna put this on my mom until I'm done with school, else she'll freak out."

"Monica, it's not until June your gonna have the baby. You can't wait that long. If you want my honest opinion, Ima be straight up. Carry your baby, get all the education you can now, work and live your life, fuck what Daniel wanna say, cause he can't do shit for you. Get those test results, and think about your life. I'm young but I know way more than I should. If it's in the case that he has to help and he didn't, you have money to fall back on. Be independent, do you boo, do it for your daughter or your son." I told her.