Chapter 29

Javaris and Tavaris Hunter

Shout out to BaabyNiyah for voting and all allat. I 'preciate ya. She also writes book so check her out. I mean ha books, know what I'm saying?

Good.

Slide in them dms doe lol... but anyways, hea's the story.

Daina

It's been a week since all that bullshit went down. I took a sip of my ginger tea and waited for Deanna to come downstairs.  August and Xavier was already gone, to talk with the principal for some reason, so Hunter will be picking us up. After finishing my tea, she finally jogged downstairs​ in almost the same sweat suit that I'm sporting.

She had on a red addidas sweat suit and a white huarache. The hood covered her head which was in a high messy bun. She had on no makeup and still looked amazing. She had her bag thrown over her shoulders and her hands in her pockets. I really adore my sister.

I on the other hand though had on a white sweatsuit with red and white huaraches and my hair in a high bun. I had on no makeup as well, as today would most likely be a ratchet ass day.

 I had on no makeup as well, as today would most likely be a ratchet ass day

"School today

"School today. Same shit, fake bitches, annoying teachers, ratchet hoes, fake thugs, unnecessary drama, annoying ass people." She said in annoyance making me laugh.

"Girl can I tell you, but leggo doe." I picked up my bag and we went through the door, locking it after her. As if on cue, Hunter had just pulled up in a fucking white X6. Like this dude never chill with his vehicles.

"How many cars do you have bruh? A whole fucking parking lot?" I ask, getting in the front. Deanna got in the back and tightened the hood over her head, seemingly drifting to off to sleep.

"I do actually." He smirked.

"Hunter you play too much." I put my seat belt on laughing at my own joke.

"Oh I'm not playing kitten." He said as my laughing ceased.

"Oh."

"Yep but anyways, whatchu plan on doing for you guys birthday?" He ask with seriousness laced in his voice.