Chapter 46

Daina

"Fuck." Jav groaned.

"What?!" I mumbled with my eyes closed.

"Your knee.... it's on my dick." He whispered out.

"Oh." I laughed and laid on the bed with my legs around his waist and my hands on his chest. "Sorry."

"What you plan on doing today?" He ask.

"What time is it?"

He picked up his phone and checked the time. "10:54 am."

"Okay, I think I got alot to do. Pack my stuff, get groceries, call my mom, come home and finish the song."

"You want help with any of those?"

"Sure, I mean if your up for it."

"What are you tryna say?" He laughed.

"I ain't tryna say nothin." I smiled as he rubbed my back.

"I know you and your boyfriend are on a break but ion mind messing around witchu" He said.

"What?" I looked up at him.

"I mean, I can fill that void if you want, cause ion want a relationship anytime soon, I still got them hoes running around." He laughed.

"So your saying, we should fuck around?"

"Yea." He looked down at me.

"Okay." I kissed his jawline then his lips.

I got out of his grip and threw on the jeans I had on last night and went to brush my teeth and wash my face. I came out and Javaris was already dressed and heading for the bathroom. I slid on my heels and grabbed my phone, house keys and car keys.

"You taking yo whip?" He ask as I locked the front door.

"Yea, I can't wait to drive it. Oh, I'm going by Anna first." I said.

We went across the road and rang the doorbell. Couple seconds later, Anna came out with a book in her hand.

"Wassup." We hugged each other.

"You got your stuff from the house already?" I ask.

"Yea, Xavier and I went to get it after the concert. You okay?"

"Yea, I just needed to start drinking tea in the morning." I informed her.

"Oh."

"Wassup Anita." Javaris ruffled her hair.

"Fucks wrong with you?" They stared fighting.

"What's up Dai." Xavier ask.

"About to run some errands. You taking care of Anna?" I fold my arms across my chest.

"You ain't gotta ask me dat, you know how I do." He laughed and nudged my shoulders.

"Whatever, I gotta go now." I gave him a hug and walk away.

"Okay, y'all needa stop before the neighbors call the cops." I stood beside the hedge and waited.

"Fix my fuckin hair back." Deanna said, holding Jav in a choking position against the wall.

"I ain't even mess it up that bad-Ahh!" He pat her hair down and she squeezed his neck tighter.

"Come on bae, let go." Xavier pried her hands from around his neck and Jav walk off.

"By Anna and X." I waved at them.

"Bye Daina. Bye scrappy." She laughed.

"Man fuck you." Jav said as he rubbed his neck.