Chapter 47

Daina

"Daina." I heard Javaris calling me with his mouth full.

"What?" I mumbled, totally annoyed since last night.

"The girls are downstairs." He said, crunching on what sounds like cereal.

"Whatever get out."

"Whut?" He ask, totally oblivious to the attitude I had.

"Get out!!" I semi-yelled.

He closed the door and I flipped the covers from over my face.

"Ugh shit." I groaned.

I heard laughing downstairs and checked the time. 8:23 am. I swung my feet over the bed and pushed my feet into my bed slippers. I went and locked my room door then went into the bathroom. As I looked in the mirror, there was a pimple on my cheek. I brushed my teeth and washed my face with a face cleanser I bought yesterday, then took a shower.

When I was done, I put my glasses on and got dressed in a shorts and a sweat top. I pulled the hood over my hair that I couldn't bother to comb, then lotion my legs and sprayed on some perfume.

I spread my bed and open the windows then slowly walk downstairs with my hand in my pocket.

"Morning." I mumbled and enter the kitchen.

"Uh oh." I heard Deanna said and they start asking her questions.

I blocked them out and grabbed a granola bar from the cupboard and made some tea. It only took me 3 minutes.

I went in the living room where they were and plopped down on the couch. Going on Instagram, I had 2837 notification.

"Wow." I muttered as I read a post from Ariana. They were so in love.

"Ehem." I heard.

"Daina."

"What?" I ask but didn't pay them any attention.

"What's up with you?" Tatiyana nudged my shoulders.

Javaris came back in the living room, putting the box down.

"I'm leaving now, so I, will see you later." He said in a cheerful tone. I nodded and saw Carmen biting her lips.

"Bye scrappy." Deanna smirked.

"Man fuck you." He gave her the middle finger and they laugh.

He grabbed his key from the hook and went through the door.

"That's a fine wine right dea'." Carmen laughed followed by everyone, except for me. I kept scrolling and double tapping, you could hear my nail tapping against the screen. At this moment, I kinda missed August.

"What's up with you now?" Armani ask.

"She had sex last night." Monica and Carmen blurted out.

I stared at them as if eyes could kill.

"What!?" Deanna ask in disbelief. "You lying. They lying right?"

I didn't answer.

"Well damn, we was just guessin." Carmen said in a shock tone.

I got up and went to turn the air up.

"When the dick be too good, you can't even speak." Carmen laughed with her tongue out her mouth.

"It wasn't." I mumbled.

"Ayeee I told y- what?" Monica laughing ceased.

"It wasn't good. Okay." I removed my hoodie from over my head.