Chapter 67

Gala Part 1

Thursday April 21, 3:37 am.

Daina and August have become accustomed to waking up early in the mornings to tend to Alyssa and Aaliyah. They had set a schedule for them and they seem to abide by it.

Daina had communicated with her sister over the pass months and they're doing better than ever.

Today Daina would be going to the gala's and she was beyond excited as she'd be doing different makeup type on different skin colour and celebrities. She'd also be meeting Deanna at the JFK airport in New York since she was chosen to model as well as Karrueche. In addition, Shanique will be going with Daina as her assistant since she does special effect makeup.

Daina and Shanique had gotten really close over the past months. She explained to Daina what Allanna was thinking and now they're bestfriends. Daina hadn't picked up any bad vibes from her and she was liking it.

"August did you see my silver watch?" She ask as she walked around the room.

"Its in the bathroom on the counter." he said as he fed Aaliyah. "What time does your flight leave?"

"At 5." she mumbled and he nodded.

Daina and August was already dressed. They just needed to get the babies ready. After they finally fed the babies, Daina got them cleaned and dressed while August made breakfast.

Daina brought the baby downstairs and sat them in their bassinet while they made noise.

"Aug where's Pascal?"

"He's probably in the backyard."

"Alright. Remember to feed him and don't allow him to poop in the house. He know better."

"Yes mommy." he said and she laughed.

"Your so annoying."

"Thank ya." he grinned while cutting up some fruits. "When yo girl coming?"

"Shanique?"

"Yea, she's good company."

"Watch your mouth." she stared at him.

"Don't get'cha ass popped. I say whatever the fuck i like. If you'on like it, do some about it." he said as he made pancakes.

"Don't fucking play with me August." she gritted.

"Girl get gone somewhere wi-" he said until the doorbell cut him off.

"Talk too fucking much." Daina mumbled as she went to open the door.

Shanique stood there with her son and 2 suitcase while talking on the phone. When she got off, she sighed and greeted Daina.

 When she got off, she sighed and greeted Daina