Chapter 6

Daina

I got up and took a bath, then wash my hair with this awesome shampoo and conditioner I got at bath and body works yesterday, brush my teeth, dried of and got dressed in a black Victoria secret bra set, white leggings, black body blouse and white see through off shoulder top with a pair of black booties that went over my knees with a bow at the side.

I stopped at Deanna's room and she was wearing a red skinny jeans with white slay crop top and white forces. She looked bomb.

"Wassup." I ask.

"Nothing, I'm just feeling good today."

"Me too. What happen? You've been smiling since I entered." I ask folding my arms and leaning on the door post.

"Xavier and I are officially together." She squirmed.

"Dang girl, you ain't get your phone for 24 hours ye?" I laughed "I love your makeup by the way."

"Thanks." She said.

I jogged upstairs into the makeup room and closed the door. I did a light makeup with brown lip liner and lipgloss. After I was done, I put on my glasses and did my hair in a ponytail and fix my edges. I was about to clean up when August walked in and closed the door.

He was wearing a white jeans with black yeezy's and a black polo shirt. He had on a white snapback, gold chain with a cross on it and a gold Rolex.

"Hey ma'." He said walking over to me.

"Hey what's up?" I said throwing away a piece of hand towel.

"Just came here to tell you Armani and Xavier is on their way up. And you look fire."

"Oh she's here, YESS. Thank you by the way. So what are you doing in here?" I ask.

"Its 8:36 and normally your up here by 8:20. But I was uh, thinking about something last night and I  needed to ask ya." He took a seat on the white stool, spinning it.

"And that is?" I ask folding my arms leaning on the end of the table.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend? I mean if you want t-"

"I would love to." I said cutting him off, walking towards him. He held me by my waist and pulled me between his legs. He removed the stray hairs that was hanging in my face and I stared in his eyes then at his lips then he kissed my bottom lip. I ran my fingers through his hair and rest my free hand on his shoulder while we deepened the kiss and he pulled me even closer to him. I was loving the moment.

"Eh-hem." I heard Armani cleared her throat. I turned around swiftly, seeing her and Deanna standing there, smiling they ass off.

"Don't nobody knock again?" August said.

"Boy shut yo ass up and get out." Armani said.

"If only my ass could shut!!" August smirked and said sarcastically. We laughed and he left the room. I folded my lips blushing and waited for them to talk.

"So we ain't bouta stand here, acting like y'all ain't together." Armani said.

"Girl they latching. He gon get clingy cause that's how I was with her." Deanna said.