Chapter 42

2 days later

Daina was imprisoned for murder at the age of 16. But lucky for her, it was self defense and she only got 2 weeks due to her intensions and her boldness.

The day she entered the prison, people was all over her, asking to sign their face and other body parts.

Before the second day even begin, she found herself fighting with a lesbian who keeps picking on her, which adds an extra 2 days to her file.

She stayed to herself most of the times and when she didn't want to do activities, she would read a book, talk to her friends Tatiyana and Carmen or try to remember the song she was doing for Javaris.

Today would be her first day getting visitors and she was pass excited.

Daina

Today was visitation day and I was ecstatic. Everyone would be coming to visit me.

I got out of my bunk and cleaned up around the cell that I shared with Tatiyana and Carmen.

All of my days watching TV about jail life, I never thought I'd meet such amazing person's yet. They have great personalities, they're blunt and they're real.

 They have great personalities, they're blunt and they're real

Carmen

Tatiyana

Tatiyana

Tatiyana is 18, she got in here 3 weeks ago for falsely assaulting an officer when they told her she was too black. Tatiyana is beautiful and fearless. Carmen is the soft type but when it comes to the truth, Carmen is right in your face. She's 19 and will be getting out the same day as me since she's been here for a month. She basically caught a woman's house on fire because the lady ran over her cat then curse her out. The power of black people.

"Daina!" Tatiyana yelled.

"What!?"

"I've been calling you for the pass minute. How's the song coming along?" She ask, putting her hair in a bun.

"It's amazing. I just need Jav to finish his part so that I can give him the rhythm." I replied.

"Girl that song be on some wedding bells type of shit." Carmen spoke softly. I literally had to strain my ears to hear her.