Chapter 48

5 months later
Daina

We stepped into the New Year with a positive mindset. We were happy that we all made it into the New Year without any mental breakdown or death. We entered the New Year with new souls.

I was completely sexually frustrated after Javaris, I get that he was trying but I still laugh, thinking of it.

When we got back to school, everyone was all over us. I had to spend an hour signing books, phone cases and bags for our school mates. Karrueche grudged me because I was the only one in the school that has a Buick and was getting all the attention. We got back our report and it was satisfying to me.

I got a 90.6% average,
Armani got 90.1%,
Deanna got 99.5%,
August got 86.5%,
Xavier got 92.8%
Karrueche got 75.2%.

Deanna was happy about it because she wasn't expecting it. I was though. She didn't feel bad about being pregnant and going to school because, she just didn't care and her grades were up. Fake bitches adored her anyways. I finally get to show off on my literature teacher because I pass her class and most of the students she rooted for fail.

For the speech at graduation which would be 2 weeks from now, the principal picked me, Karrueche, Adrian and Francis to do it.

The principal changed the date of travel. So 3 days after graduation, we'd spend 10 days in New York, which works out perfectly, DC a day after and spending 4 days and Paris the next day, spending 3 days, then back in ATL.

We found out that Daniel ran away to Florida with Parana and I haven't seen Jared since I almost ran him over. Javaris was still on tour with Abel and would call whenever he had time.

Ms Sheila was officially home. I explained to her why we moved and she did nothing but hug and congratulate me and Anna. She was shocked about Anna being pregnant but she accepted it, being our second mother.

Monica would be having baby next month, which is June, and Deanna in September. They both have been sticking it out and going to maturity class every weekend. We would have sleep over with the girls every now and then, and we got to know each other more.

For the house, Xavier and Anna agreed on splitting some of the house finances. He allowed her to do the house shopping and he paid the bills. They were just perfect. I paid my bills as well.

August and I have been communicating more. He has really improved and I'm happy for him. He has ask more than once, if he could come over but I denied. One time, he literally followed Armani to my house but when she notice it was him, she lead him in the middle of nowhere and threaten to torture him if he did it again. He did. And once she caught him, she pulled his pants down in the middle of school and raided his locker. I finally agreed to go to lunch with him when he ask most of the time.

He was working at a security complex in the nights because he got bored and needed something to do, but quit after a while. Monica was working at bath and body works until her boss agreed with Tavaris that she should take a break. Armani and Carmen was working at a restaurant and was getting mad pay.

Chandra had made plans to go shopping with me and it was so much fun hanging with somebody older than me for a whole day. She did my hair and I did her makeup before we went to shop, then we grabbed lunch at the restaurant Armani and Carmen was working at and we talked about kids and life and other girl stuff.

Tatiyana worked at a hair dressing shop in the mall, she changed jobs like 2 times for the month and Anna and I still work for Clinton. Now that his business have pushed off, our pay was getting better than before. Clinton introduced me to a Sephora manager that was hosting beautycon this year and would sign me up for it while I'm in New York. Basically I would be doing makeup and getting paid, $20 by the hour.