Chapter 32

Shout out to ChloeBallard. She writes book and such so thank ya girl. 'preciate the love. I feel it. It's thick homie

*********
Today was the day of thanksgiving and everybody had something to do later down in the evening. Daina and Deanna got up and both got ready for the day. Daina, Deanna and the workers that worked for Clinton got there fortnightly pay check of $72,382.28 for the modelers and the hairstylist and and makeup artist which is Daina was $31,239.91. It would've been more but they had to cut it short because they are just starting the job.

They had plans to just chill for the day. Daina got ready in a simple dress and Deanna almost the same and different color of course, which was white and cream. They both did their hair and sprayed on perfume.

They pick up their phones and went downstairs where the adults were preparing breakfast

They pick up their phones and went downstairs where the adults were preparing breakfast. Daina had already call Tavaris as she was spending half the day with him, since they'd been back and forth with talking to each other. Deanna on the other hand was spending time with Xavier.

"Morning everybody." Daina and Deanna said in unison.

"I hate when they do that." Melissa mumbled.

"Baybeh, where y'all going?" August came downstairs in complete confusion.

"I'm gonna hang with Hunter for couple hours." She explained as she tap on her phone and eat a piece of her food.

"But remember you have to help Chandra and the other ladies with dinner at 12."

"Baby what time is it?" She paused to look at her gold MK watch that she sported with her dress. "It's 8:43 now and I'm to be there at 12. It's not like you spend time with me anyway." She mumbled and shrug afterwards.

August took it to offense and nod his head. When they ate breakfast, they sat in the couch and waited for their company for the day.

**

Tavaris came out the shower and got ready in a true religions jeans and a black hooded shirt. He grabbed his keys and hopped in one of his 4 cars, which was his black on black chevy tahoe. He reversed and made his way to pick up Daina. Half way on his journey, he spotted a silver porsche tailing him. When he pull up to the house, the person parked also. Getting out, he spotted a guy leaning onto it so he walked over there.