Chapter 64

August (2 weeks later)

"I'll be back like around 7 tonight and Xavier at 5 or 6."

"Aite. That's all? Cause you been talking like forever." i sighed.

"August listen to her." Daina said, coming from the kitchen.

Today was Thursday and I had to meet up with the realtor to sort out some stuff, watch Lyric, do some work and make dinner. I had no clue what Daina had to do. Ima just go with the flow.

"August are you listening to me?" Anna snapped her finger in my face.

"Yea man."

"What i said."

"Alota shit im posed to do in terms of lyric. Bye." i pushed Anna out the door.

"What time is she suppose to eat again?" she crossed her arms.

"Man you said somethin bout 7:15."

"August bye." she walked off and i started laughing.

"Bye Felicia."

"Fuck you Fernandez."

I closed the door and sat around the table with Lyric on my lap. I started looking through my emails from work and see what exactly i was suppose to do.

"Babe a girl is suppose to come by. So when the doorbell ring let her in." Daina said, standing at the end of the stairs.

"What she coming here fa?" i wrote down notes on my note pad while lyric played with the wrist watch on my hand.

"Im doing her makeup."

"You sho' you wanna do that? You could bearly walk." i look up at her.

"August im not about to play with you."

"Fine. Whats her name?"

"Tinaisha."

"What?"

"You heard me. Just accompany her with something to drink or eat. Don't do her like you did Neita." she turn and went upstairs.

"Aye. It was one time." i yelled.

"Whatever Aug." she yelled from upstairs.

"Lyric, tete Daina lyin' on uncle Aug aint she." i held up lyric in the air.

"Ah. Ah." she blew air bubbles.

"You aint even betta." i laughed and continued my work.

Lyric fell asleep couple minutes after i fed her so i put her in the bassinet across from me. As i covered her, the doorbell rang. I sighed and went to open the door to a brown chick with straight black hair.

"Hi im Tinaisha." she smiled and waved. I spoted a tall guy standing still near the wall and a white porch drove off.

"Oh so dats how its pronounced." i nodded. "......Oh my bad, you'ca come in. Daina will be down in a minute."

She giggled. "Thanks." she came in and sat on the couch. I thank God she didn't try to make any conva'sation with me cause Daina will be all up onnat ass.

"Uhm, you want some water or a snack or something?" i scratched my head.

"Thanks."

"...... Which one?" i ask.

"Water please."

I nodded and went in the kitchen for a bottle of water. At the same time, Daina came downstairs in a skinny jeans, one of my Jersey and a pair of socks and her hair in a high bun.