Chapter 69

It's Friday. After Daina got home from the gala, she went to work the following week. She have been doing great as well as August since she broke the news to him.

Daina had gotten gigs for August to host in the Miami and Florida area since she knew he didn't like staying home. He was beyond dumbfounded when she told him. People like Yo Gotti, 50 cent, Future and Quavo recognized her as August fiancé from the previous clubs he hosted, and like his vibes so now they wanted him to host the clubs their going to be at.

"Shanique i know but im losing sleep. No doubt August is too. And everytime we try, they wake up." Daina said as she ate her food.

"Do you want me to watch them for the weekend while you August have some alone time? Rick's going to Dubai with his sister and Rakeem for the weekend."

"I couldn't." she hook her head.

"Come on Daina. It'll be fine. They'll even face time you before bed and when they wake up."

She sighed. "I'll ask August." she said.

"Alright then. Did you ever text Zoie and them?"

"Yeah, he said they're coming because Draya is a little down and she needs some loosening up."

"I wonder if it's because he told her he wasn't gay."

"Probably." Daina shrugged.

"Lewis you coming right?" Daina ask as Lewis came and sat with them.

"Girl yes. I wanna see that fine bar of chocolate." he said and they laugh.

"You just dont quit." Shanique said.

Daina, Shanique and Lewis were at lunch talking before going back to work. Since it was friday, they all leave at the same time.

What they didn't know was that Allanna was at the other side of the cafeteria watching their interaction with each other. After lunch, they went back to work.

"Allanna would you quit bothering me?"

"Lewis just come on. Can't i get a day off? I worked more days than Daina and Shanique." she trailed behind him.

Lewis stopped and turned causing her to bump into him. "Listen little girl. They only got Thursday, Friday, and Monday off because they hand business to take care off. YOU are not obligated to get day off until December. Remember that. And don't ask me again" he said and walk off towards Daina's office. She sighed and went to work.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Wilks, but there's no way we could partner with Maybeline without getting a portion of the profit. 40% can't do." Daina spoke to a Representitive of Maybeline.

Shanique was already in her office as Lewis walked in and sat beside her.

"When can i get a yes on the partnership then?"

"Whenever i speak with Ms. Mathis about this and she said yes, then i can accept the offer."

"Very well then Ms. Taylor." Daina nodded and hung up.

"So whats up?" Daina said and leaned back in her chair.

"Collin said he wants a product count on all the products sold since the starting of the week." Shanique said.

Daina went on her computer and started counting the product, which took her five minutes.

"Five thousand eight-hundred and thirty two products."

"Okay thats alot." Shanique wrote it down then got up and left.

"Daina i have your events for next week." Lewis said.