Chapter 55

Daina

"Pass that foundation for me please? "

"Sure. I still don't know why your getting ready so early. It's 10:25" Karrueche said, coming over to me with the foundation.

"Because I gotta talk to Xavier about some. Thanks."

"Speaking of that, Monday early in the morning after we came from the airport, I went in my room and Jez wasn't there. So after an hour or so, she came in..."

"Okay so?" I shrugged and applied the foundation to my face as she fold her arms and turn her back to the mirror.

"So... I ask her where she was coming from and she said, she was hanging with her cousin."

"She have a cousin in New York? "

"Yea same thing I ask. And I still think she's lying cause then I ask what her name was, she says it's Gloria. I still don't believe that."

I paused and looked at her in shock, trying to gather my thoughts and put the pieces together.

Katonya Gloria Henry

"You hear me?"

"Uh, what?" I shook my head and hurry to do my makeup.

"I said thanks for the ticket." She laughed and went to sit on the chair.

"Yeah, yeah, its uhm, it's​ no problem." I forced.

Fuck. I thought to myself.

Today Joel, Zara, Leo, Karrueche and I were gonna go to the Beautycon event. I offered Anna and Armani one of the tickets but they didn't wanna go so I gave Karrueche and Joel which was ecstatic about it.

I had gotten breakfast earlier for August and I and we ate and talk until it was almost time for me to get ready. He fell asleep 20 minutes after I got my clothes on.

"Your done already?"

"Yea, it ain't nothin'. Just some simple." I got up and cleaned my area.

"Can you fix my brows."

"That i was finna do cuz girrll, lemme tell you 'bout it." I laughed and she smacked her lips. "Girl sit down."

"Thanks Im gonna go change these heels to some flats." She smiled and left after I was finished with her.

"Babe." I called out for August and slipped on my nude heels to match the silk high-low nude top and white ripped skinny jeans that I sported with gold accessories.

I didn't hear any respond from him so I turned the lights off, grab my bag and went in the room to him.

I rolled my eyes and sat the bag on the chair and straddled him while he was sleeping.

"August." I slapped his chest. "Babe."

"He's sleepin'." He said in his raspy voice.

"Bitch you thought." I laughed.

"Oh, I'ma bitch na'?" He opened his eyes.

He flipped me over unexpectedly and towered over me, pinning my hands over my head.

"Kiss me."

"What? " I laughed.

"You heard what I said." He licked over his lips.

"No. Brush your teeth first."

"I did."

"Really? " I tilted my head.