Chapter 65

February 8.

"August where are you?" Daina ask through the phone.

"Babe i told you half an hour ago i was washing the cars. What'chu want?" he ask.

"I was just wondering where you were. I'm finish packing. Its just for you to move everything downstairs. And I'm in pain."

"Daina when I'm finish, I'll come up." he said, and with that, he hung up.

A month later and August was stressed. Between packing up to move next week and taking care of Daina, he don't know which is more stressing. He knew Daina was a hand full in this stage so he tried to be close to her as possible.

Daina was due for pregnancy last thursday but her doctor told her that she wasn't ready to have the babies as yet. So she must keep active at all times until her water broke.

August cleaned the window of Daina's car and locked it when he was done. He went in the house and sighed, looking at all the boxes that sat in the corner of the living room.

What they had plan to do was move to Florida permanently then come back here, to Atlanta when it was a holiday or special event.

August jogged upstairs and entered the room where Daina was in a sports bra and a leggings, and was leaning over the bed, rocking from side to side. He felt some type of way seeing her like this. If there was something he could do about the amount of pain she was feeling, he would. But all he could do until the babies were born, is to support her.

He sighed and close the door behind him, then walk over to her. He began to rub circles in her back, because he knew that was the main reason why she was in pain. Daina sniffled as she began to feel comforted by her fiancés touch.

Later that night.

Everyone of August and Daina friends and family were at their house, having a little kickback, since they have been working and didn't have time to hang out. Deanna and Monica had also cooked for the whole family.

"Daina ya look like you about to pop." Mel said, observing her huge round stomach.

"I feel like something's wrong with you, ya know. Like you aint got much sense." Chandra said to him and everyone laughed.

"Chile shut up."

"Aye! Y'all dont even start." Chris interjected causing them to roll their eyes.

"So how have everyone been?" Daina ask.

"I been good. I finish school in another couple months so yeah." karrueche shrugged and sipped her drink.

"Thats nice. I opened my Salon on Wellington street last week and to say it kicked off amazing, is an understatement." Chandra smile.

"Free haircut and style everybody." August said and everyone cheered except for Chandra and Daina.

"Your dumb as fuck." She said to August."

"Anyways guys... Chandra that means i can get a job there right?" Armani said.

"Girl you ain't even have to ask. With those hairstyle i see you pouring up. Your destined to get a job there."

"Thanks." Armani smile.

"So how about you guys, what y'all got going on?" Chandra ask, sipping on her wine.

"Stay at home mom." Monica said.

"Stay at home dad." Mel raised his hands.

"Wells fargo aint got nothing going on but it's fine. Xavier is working so.. Yeah." Deanna shrugged and bounce a sleeping Lyric.