Chapter 34

Shout out to Storiecreation. Thanks for voting. Hope you enjoy this book.

Daina

Today I woke up extremely late, 11:23 am, because it's Saturday, I don't have anything to do; but I do plan to get my body and my mind right since Monday's school. So I got up and did my hygiene and got dress in a black romper with my black and white Nike high tops and a black leather jacket since it was cold out.

I was planning to get my hair straightened instead of flat ironing it every time, so I texted Deanna, Armani, Monica and Tavaris to tag along. I don't know why I texted him but I want a guy company. Nate's busy with some computer work so I couldn't call him to hang. Cidny was out of town for how long? I don't know, but it's family related hence why Tavaris always pick me up ever since. I put my hair in a low messy bun because I didn't want to tamper with it to cause burns or whatever.

I sprayed on some perfume and put my glasses on my face which was free of makeup. I went through my door and closed it then jogged downstairs since Deanna was almost ready. My mom was up as well as Ms. Sheila and that Mathew guy. I can't seem to remember his name, honestly. I sat around the island and watch them look after breakfast.

"Good morning." I said with a smile.

"Oh, good morning." They said.

"How'd you sleep, since you literally hop out the car and went straight to your room last night." My mom said and Ms. Sheila laughed.

"I slept well, thank you." I smiled.

She passed me breakfast which was scrambled eggs and cheese, bacon, and waffles with syrup. Orange juice and chocolate tea. I started eating and Deanna came downstairs and sat beside me.

She was wearing a white top with black leggings and her white converse. Her hair was wild and she was free of makeup.

"Morning." She said with a smile.

"Good morning." All of us said.

"Now, I wonder why Ant haven't come down ye-"

"Morning everyone." He mumbled, walking downstairs on his phone. I looked at him over my shoulders, taking a sip of my orange juice. I cut my eyes at him and continued with my food. Everyone told him Good morning except for me, due to my mouth being in use.

"Daina, don't you hear your boyfriend telling you morning?" My mom ask.

"I'm currently eating at the moment." I said. I spun the stool from side to side, finishing my breakfast. I drank my orange juice and push the empty glasses and plate up some more.

"Your so petty." Deanna laughed, looking at me over the brim of her glass. I nodded and continue to scroll on Instagram.

I could feel them staring at me but didn't once attempt to look up. After a couple seconds of scrolling, I had to do a double take of them staring at me with their arms crossed, except for Anna and August obviously.

"Okay, what!?" I shrugged, putting my phone faced down.

"What's up with you two?" My mom ask.

"I don't know, ask him. It's not like he'd care anyway." I rest my elbows on the island and put my chin in my hand.

"Are you two together or not?" She ask once again.

"Mom anything you wanna know, ask him. I mean, he is the man." I said, rolling my eyes afterwards. She nodded and began to clean the kitchen.

"You guys are gonna talk about it today." Ms. Sheila said sternly.

"Bu-"

"Can't, Hunter is outside." Deanna hopped off the stool and stuffed a piece of bacon in her mouth. She drew me off the stool and we headed out to his car.