Chapter 23

AUTHOR

It's 7:46 pm. Officially lit. Mel's house was filled with over 150 people, now like a nightclub, with drinks serving, cocktail dishes and girls dancing and kissing on guys. Let's not forget them famous artist Mel had coming along like Future Hendrix, Migos, Big Sean, Mac Miller and let's not forget, a surprise that August had set up especially for Daina.

Deanna was seated on the couch with Xavier, talking and drinking non-alcoholic Champaign, while Armani was with Chris, Monica with Daniel and Nate and Tyga standing in a corner talking. Everyone had already engaged themselves with each other before they chose to separate.

Daina was leaning against August, slightly dancing and grinding on him. His hand were around her waist as the music blasted through the house.

"Baybeh you straight?"

"Yea."

"Mel needs ya now."

"Wh-what augu-" She said turning around.

"Bae you'll be fine. He just wants to test you out." He said.

"August test me out?? Are du-" she said as August put his fingers on her lips to hush her up.

"Babe listen, since ya know 'bout the trap and shit, he just want ta' see watchu up for, your weakness and shit. Besides, nigga has a wife a three kids, relax okay? Ya trust me?"

"Yeah I do." She sighed before answering.

He held her hand and attempt to walk her over to Mel until Chris and Daniel stop them.

"You doing the thing now?"

"Ya we goin' in now."

He answered as they gave her a smile of luck and August​ made his way to a metal double door that looks elegant.

"Good luck baybeh." He said. August nodded his head to let her know she should go in. He open the door for her and closed it once she entered.

Meanwhile, August alarmed everyone. He went upstairs to where the microphone was and grabbed it, getting ready to speak.

"Aite everyone, may I get your undivided attention... Thank you. So Thanks fa' coming out and all, I 'preciate ya. If ya look on dat screen across the room, ya gon see my girl about to battle Jason to prove to Melvin dat she ca' do her. Daina ain't know what the hell is going on so I hope she does well. Wish ha' luck." He said.

Everyone raised their glasses and drank, as the place got quiet, they watch her in action on the huge screen placed on the wall.

Daina

"Hello!" I yelled slightly, waiting for someone to answer.

The room was very elegant yet empty, awkward. It had a very nice chandelier with bright lights, grey walls, expensive looking pictures and a coffee table at the center of the room, it was a classical living room, but an empty one.

"Welcome again Daina." A guy said in a low husky voice. He walked out from the darkness and he was fairly handsome, to be honest, but look mean. Kinda wanna look like Jason Derulo. But it ain't him. Sadly. I guess. Ion know but it's kinda impossible.

I had no clue as to what was happening. He started walking around the room, taking his hand from his pocket. I stayed alert cause if he thinks this is a sick joke, he got what's coming.

"This ain't a joke baby." He said.

"Wait you heard that?"

"Nope I figured you'd think that." He said.