Chapter 58

August

"Baybeh why you cryin'?"

"My shoulder hurts." She sniffled.

"You want me ta rub it?"

"Mhm."

I started to rub around her shoulders and her tense body had loosen up. It was 6:03 inna mawnin' and i couldnt be no happier.

"How you feelin' na'?"

"I wanna pee."

I chuckled. "Okay."

I got up from unda' her and helped her up.

"Baybeh swing ya leg off the bed." She did as told and was faced down inna bed.

"God. This smells like old people."

"Well you was in it fa four months."

"Whatever."

I slipped on her bed slippers due to how cold the flo' was and hold her up, walking her to the bathroom. She sat down and held onto my waist for support as she did her business.

She washed her hands and I walked her to the couch to sit so I could change the sheets.

"What'd wanna say last night?" She ask.

After changing the sheets, I went over and kneel down in front of her.

"I spoke to the doctor and had them check you up and... Baybeh your-" I pursed my lips. "Your pregnant."

"Really?"

"Yea i know this wasn't what you wanted​ bu-"

"Its fine."

"What?"

"I said its okay." She smiled. "Im happy."

"Daina I mean if-"

"August. I'm happy. Whatever God have in store for me, I'm happy. As long as you are."

I exhaled and smile. "I'm happy baybeh... You wanna take a bath now?"

"Yea. I have clothes?"

"I brought some and some other products last week."

"Oh."

I help her stand and walk her over to the bathroom again. She took the gown off and went in the shower while I took out a rag and a soap. While she started bathing, I took out an oversize shirt, underwear and a shorts for her.

"Babe." She called out.

"Yeah."

"C'mere, I can't reach my back."

I took out shampoo and it's conditioner and a towel and brought them inna bathroom. I took the soapy rag from her and washed her back then rinse her off.

I washed her hair which was a huge problem mainly because it was a lot of hair and it got curlier. After I was done, i dried her off and brushed her teeth then help her put her clothes on.

"Whats wrong?" I ask after i put her top on and changing her bandage.

"Im just not use to you doing stuff like this for me. Its always the other way around." She frowned.

"Baybeh sometimes things change. Im happy your awake because i didn't know what i would do if you hadn't wake up."

"Oh." She mumbled. I kissed her lips and I could feel her smiling.

"C'mon"

She sat onna bed and I moisturized her legs and hand carefully. I dried her hair with the towel and caught it in a ponytail that surprisingly came out good even though it was still kinda wet.