Chapter 73

Daina was still asleep since lastnight and it was now going on 11 in the morning. She haven't moved or anything. She wasn't dead either.

August was preparing breakfast after going to the grocery store early this morning. He was making chicken alfredo... for breakfast.

When he was finish, he plated it and sat it on the tray along with a glass of fruit juice and tea. He picked up the tray and walk upstairs. Entering the room, August sat the tray on his side of the bed and went to open the window so the light was shining through.

"Babe." he shook Daina as she laid on her back with the sheet covering her. "Girl get that ass up." he pinch her thighs through the sheet.

"Stop damnit... And lock the damn curtains." she mumbled.

"Babe i made breakfast."  he said and she popped open her eyes.

"What yo fine ass made?" she sat up so the sheet was now covering her lower half.

"Stop playing this early in the morning." he chuckled. "And it's food. What else could i possibly make?"

"Whatever." she began eating and was shocked at the taste. "Did Anna came over and help cause...." she ate another piece of chicken and pasta.

"No i did. I took my time."

"Thanks." she said while he watched her.

"You know how when women have babies and they titties just fall... Like.. You know?"

She laughed. "Yes August. What are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying, yo titties look sexy." he licked his lips.

"Thanks." she giggled.

August took the tray from her and sat it to the side.

"Hey! I was devouring that." she said.

August held onto her thighs and hovered over her.

"Noo." she whined and held onto her shoulders.

Before she could get another word out, he slipped himself inside her causing her to choke on her words.

*******
1 Day Before The Wedding (December 9.)

"Yeah then when i leave I'm gonna go pick up Shanique and Lewis then buy the babies dresses and do some other stuff."

"You coming by the church right?"

"Yes I have to come." she drove around a car.

"Bet. Im finna head to pick up my tux with the guys then go by the church. Is there anything you want me to do?"

"Yes. Tell me you love me."

"I love you babe. Deep down in my heart. I mean it." he chuckled and bit his lips.

"I love you more, ugly. I'll see you later. And pick up the babies from Mel." Daina said as she turned onto the freeway to the airport.

"Bet. See ya later. I love yo fine ass."

Daina laughed. "I love you more."

After they came off the phone, Daina pulled up at the departure area and waited for them.

She was on her phone talking to her wedding planner about the finishing touches of the wedding, when she saw Shanique amd Lewis. Daina opened the trunk, allowing them to put their suitcase in, then got in the car. She was still on the phone.

When she finally came off, she ran her hand through her hair and leaned back in the seat as she took the next right turn.

"Stressed?" Lewis ask.